ForumsGame WalkthroughsWarfare 1917 Hits And Tips

52 57398
toobatee
toobatee
3 posts
Nomad

Ive always liked Warfare 1917 So I Decided To Share My Hints And Tips With You Guys.

Description
Lead the British or German army through the trenches of Europe in this First World War strategy game.

Use infantry, armor and fire support to take control of the ground or bombard your foes into submission.

- 2 Campaigns. British and German.
- Custom battle mode. Setup skirmishes the way you want!

Tips

1. If you are going to attack, fill up your bunker with assault guys. as soon as its full send out 1 more squad. as soon as they get in the bunker and start to get back out send out all of you men in the bunker with them.

2. (Another assault tip) If you are going to charge then wait and listen at the artillery you can usually Hear the Shells Falling. Run In between Shots.

Share Your Tips Below.

• 52 Replies
Puffad
Puffad
4 posts
Nomad

I always start whit a sniper and if there are more then 2 trenches i move him to the front next i add one troop of rifle mens then a machine gunner and asullt and then i charge

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

the less the men the less the casualty. put on the defense always. win by morale surrender rather than getting the whole map. fill in with snipers,officers,machine-gun because they were only few members here. if they were hit there will only be few people die means less casualty. put on the support only by using gas because you are wasting your artillery. well that is all i can say on defense.

on offense one thing: CHARGE!

milhouse
milhouse
12 posts
Nomad

First two levels just cram your rifle men done the field to victory! After you get your assault just use them to bust out the trenches and move up when you get an opening becuz who really wants to win by morale, when want blood. In later levels use sniper back up your assault. Then you get the tank just start with that and have and easy win. Dont use your upgrade points on mortar fire just use artillery upgrades.

Infantryman123
Infantryman123
138 posts
Nomad

Defense: What i really think you should do is,fill your trench with three machine gun squads. I am not a defensive type player so that is all i can think of.

Offense: This is something i do know! First,if you are looking for a victory,look no further than the charge tactic. Get three assault teams and put them into your trench (remember you can only hold three squads in one trench). Then when you are finished doing that,get a fourth one and when the fourth assault team is about to land,release all of your units in the trench,and then lock the trench and get riflemen. That tactic should help you a lot,and this works way better if you have more trenches=more men,for the charge! (test this in custom battles,if you would like).

That's all the hints i can give you,but you will learn much of this when your playing the game.

bjorndaking
bjorndaking
230 posts
Nomad

Thnx for those tips, could use them well.

Ultrackius
Ultrackius
2 posts
Nomad

Units in order of Best to Worst

1.Tank, tanks are stupidly good and can defeat all infantry
2.Assault/sturmtruppen, Hands down Best infantry, the AI likes to spam riflemen and these guys can destroy them easily, amazing on offense, rush the enemy and easy win
3.Machine Gun, best defensive unit, can stop most charges, but Fire support kills them
4.Riflemen, there okay, but not very good
5.Sniper, terrible, only one, and very limited use
6.Officer, Worst unit in the game, no firepower, only one, and worst of all you take a moral hit when it dies.

Ultrackius
Ultrackius
2 posts
Nomad

Edit with British officers are better than snipers

Showing 46-52 of 52