ForumsGame WalkthroughsWarfare 1917 Hits And Tips

52 57520
toobatee
toobatee
3 posts
Nomad

Ive always liked Warfare 1917 So I Decided To Share My Hints And Tips With You Guys.

Description
Lead the British or German army through the trenches of Europe in this First World War strategy game.

Use infantry, armor and fire support to take control of the ground or bombard your foes into submission.

- 2 Campaigns. British and German.
- Custom battle mode. Setup skirmishes the way you want!

Tips

1. If you are going to attack, fill up your bunker with assault guys. as soon as its full send out 1 more squad. as soon as they get in the bunker and start to get back out send out all of you men in the bunker with them.

2. (Another assault tip) If you are going to charge then wait and listen at the artillery you can usually Hear the Shells Falling. Run In between Shots.

Share Your Tips Below.

• 52 Replies
Rasengan360
Rasengan360
165 posts
Nomad

Maybe not so much of a walkthrough xD

GabrielSoares
GabrielSoares
20 posts
Nomad

This game is easy, normaly you will beat it at the second time you've played.

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

Why play it again?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I need some help. I'm stuck on mission 7, where there are no trenches. Their tank destroyed mine, and then it barraged my units. What do I do?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Never mind, I won.

haYnguy
haYnguy
30 posts
Nomad

I've always filled my bunker to the brim and then send out one set of troops while the new ones come in. But, I didn't think to send them out between artillery shots lol

longshot1993
longshot1993
4 posts
Nomad

if your fighting a tank dont use your tanks allways use the assault teams and if your enemy has more trenches than you do allways keep your trench full of riflemen

The_Winner
The_Winner
136 posts
Nomad

All your tips and hints were helpful thanks alot

snoopy000117
snoopy000117
2 posts
Nomad

I think you should put Lewis in the trench.

Colby_123
Colby_123
11 posts
Nomad

Thank you for the tips, they were very helpful.

Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

those were very helpful tips
thanks

FreeDanny
FreeDanny
19 posts
Peasant

I've beaten the game with the british already, it's the germans i have trouble with... One tip I know of is to upgrade your tanks or you'll regret it... Artillery became meaningless when I reached the last two levels of the germans.

boeietoch
boeietoch
8 posts
Nomad

wheehe it works thanks

Loler
Loler
2 posts
Nomad

I just use fire support alone to beat the last British mission. With 40% faster reload, enemy tank just get spammed by antitank, mortar and artillery. Their soldiers just stick in trenches like sitting ducks to poison gas. The enemy will just lose because of their morale.

11caluross11
11caluross11
4 posts
Nomad

yes ty for the help. so atacting is the main stratagy! i was right.

Showing 31-45 of 52