ForumsArt, Music, and WritingExposed

974 183066
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Zophia poked me to make a thread. I know this will die off quickly, but I guess I could just show off some work in progress, and what I have managed to do by combining MsPaint and GIMP.

The first one is the outline. It is done in MsPaint, since GIMP was acting up.
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/Unavngivet.gif

The next two is the coloured result, both coloured in GIMP (It was acting okay again)
The difference is the outline. The upper one is with the original outline:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/li2.jpg

With this one I copied the outline and blured it. So the original outline is on top, the next layer is blured, and then the colour come:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/li.jpg

The last one here is what I will think of as the conclusion. A gradient layer from GIMP, smudged out and adjusted, again with the smudge tool. The lazy solution, I know.
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/li2-1.jpg

Work in progress, right? I do not know if I am going to make it any better.

• 974 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

great question,
now if you look to your left you'll see some bones from the triassic era, they have a long history that means nothing to do with your question. indeed. . . .anthony, stop talking...you're making my typing screw up *flails around* Friends here...well I'm on his computer....

As much as I would like to respond to that I am not quite sure how.....and I thought I had figured out the way people in this forum section think...it seems you guys are a bit more unpredictable then I thought....
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

As much as I would like to respond to that I am not quite sure how.....and I thought I had figured out the way people in this forum section think...it seems you guys are a bit more unpredictable then I thought....

Orlly now? WELL I THINK I SMELL BOOZE ON YOUR BREATH.

but yeah, you can't figure me out no matter how hard you try. Why? Because I don't know who or what I am...

WHERE AM I?!?!
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Really? I'd say that we are quite predictable. OMG I just realized that there is like a half tub of ice cream in the freezer! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-------
I'm more mixed up than forty-two jigsaw puzzles mixed together in a blender, then poured out and frothed! I think. . . .
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

I hope this is welcome... I had to.

Something tells me he didn't make it.
http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee348/Cholokid34/tolate.jpg?t=1237093007

Sorry.. I hope you don't mind me putting this here Cen, it's kinda fan art of what you made.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

DUDE. WHAT. LOL.

@_@

Cholo you...you...no, I gotta set a good example.

or burn (Muahaha bestiality man) to where I can succsessfully mock you, get away

If you do that I will be forced to circulate photos of you doing inappropriate things with sheep.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Oh, sudden popularity (coughrandomchattercough).

And the least I could do was to pay you back for yesterday, Strop.
Yeah..

It seems that humour is the way to comments > >..

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/neverever.jpg
Never ever...

Cen is not violent... To some point I think he is unable to stand up for himself, pretty much a "turn the other cheek" kind of guy.
But rage.
I had a nice story for this, but Idk...

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

It seems that humour is the way to comments > >..

The irony of it all!
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

The irony of it all!

Yeah. Ugly drawn humour vs somewhat good drawn seriousity.
Ugly drawn humour wins.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

OK, so. . . .

I gotta set a good example.

then. . . .
If you do that I will be forced to circulate photos of you doing inappropriate things with sheep.

*dons an innocent child face and acts like I don't know what you mean* But sheep awe so nice, Stwop!
------------
Ugly drawn humour wins.

In most cases, yes. Great drawing of Cen all pissed, btw. The way he was poised to ruthlessly punch someone conveys such wonderful emotion.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

In most cases, yes. Great drawing of Cen all pissed, btw. The way he was poised to ruthlessly punch someone conveys such wonderful emotion.

I had a debate some time ago with another user, and he kept twisting my words and basically make me look like a fool.
If I had been standing before him, I would have punched him hard. A lot of times... About as many times to get him to look like a bloody puddle underneath me.
I had even trouble sleeping afterwards (I left the debate because I was asked to), because I still was raging at him.

So yeah, random sketch of Cen running amok, possibly under the influence of alcohol, though probably not.
Will probably end up sleeping in a cell > >..
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Will probably end up sleeping in a cell > >..

*mumbles something about drawing Cen in a prison cell*
-------
It would be an interesting premise, drawing Cen in a cell.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

It would be an interesting premise, drawing Cen in a cell.

Well, to take it offgame:
Excessive swearing and flaming = Temp ban
Ingame:
Starting a fight, and does not stop before someone drags him away = oh, look, prison!
And the temper would probably last a good deal of the night as well.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

*ninja* There's a good reason it's called the cooler. /ninja

*dons an innocent child face and acts like I don't know what you mean* But sheep awe so nice, Stwop!

...you're twelve. What kind of household do you live in that allows you to even guess at what I'm talking about? :\\
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

...you're twelve. What kind of household do you live in that allows you to even guess at what I'm talking about? :\\\\

Just my powers of deduction at work
Showing 556-570 of 974