ForumsArt, Music, and WritingExposed

974 183012
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Zophia poked me to make a thread. I know this will die off quickly, but I guess I could just show off some work in progress, and what I have managed to do by combining MsPaint and GIMP.

The first one is the outline. It is done in MsPaint, since GIMP was acting up.
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/Unavngivet.gif

The next two is the coloured result, both coloured in GIMP (It was acting okay again)
The difference is the outline. The upper one is with the original outline:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/li2.jpg

With this one I copied the outline and blured it. So the original outline is on top, the next layer is blured, and then the colour come:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/li.jpg

The last one here is what I will think of as the conclusion. A gradient layer from GIMP, smudged out and adjusted, again with the smudge tool. The lazy solution, I know.
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/li2-1.jpg

Work in progress, right? I do not know if I am going to make it any better.

• 974 Replies
JereN
JereN
189 posts
Peasant

and it would be Denmark? eh? yes? Did you know that Norway hold the record of most last positions in the Eurovision? :P

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Well then Alt, let's just say that since I don't live in Europe, there's a reason we call the genre and everything associated with it Eurotrash xD

...I would like to say no offence intended but with a statement like *that* I don't think I could get away with it <_<

Or you could listen to Russell Peters talking about DDR. "You know that retarded game where people step on flashing arrows in time to s***ty Eurotrash, the doof-doof sort that Persians listen to in their cars nodding their heads and going 'Is best. Is best music in Europe.'"

hahahahahahahahahahahaha if only he knew some of the stuff DDR gets set to...

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

and it would be Denmark? eh? yes? Did you know that Norway hold the record of most last positions in the Eurovision? :P

Serves them right!

And it is eurotrash. I think the last time there was actually good music was when Denmark last won, possibly the year after as well (again our song), and then when the Finnish group won...
JereN
JereN
189 posts
Peasant

well...most sh** in the Eurovision is pure sh**...but still that sh** is way better than the stuff that comes pouring out of US... :P

like some spears and aguilera and other *cough*

so maybe we are even? yes?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Possibly... What annoy me the most is that most countries have excellent artists and bands, but somehow their brain melt when the word "Eurovision" is mentioned...
And then the crap begin T T
And to some extent I would say Eurovision is worse than the US crap, but: We only have to listen to that crap once a year, while the US crap is all year.

JereN
JereN
189 posts
Peasant

WORD Cen!

And other problem is that, even if there would be some good artist trying to go into Eurovision...so the majority always votes the crappy ones in

and did you know that almost ½ of the songs in the finals had had writers from Sweden :P

so maybe the artists will from now on do their songs themselves and won't use Swedish songwriters anymore lol

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

so maybe the artists will from now on do their songs themselves and won't use Swedish songwriters anymore lol

Yes, please! *dislike of Sweden*
That would be nice, maybe it would improve a bit - -

Anyway:
Icon!
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/icon/iconTT.jpg
T T
JereN
JereN
189 posts
Peasant

You don't like Sweden Cen?

It is better than Finland :P

I moved back to Finland with my girlfriend last August...We both got a serious depression right away...

I think I hate Finland...and on some forums..these stupid folk are accusing Norway and Sweden for the last position in Eurovision :P

They are whining that Sweden and Norway should have given more points to Finland...and now they plan that they won't vote for Norway or Sweden next year...and they try to get everybody to come along with this plan...my god I say...luckily it is only about 50 persons on that forum who talk like this...

I mean..how immature can a grownup be? stupid finns!
*considers hanging himself*

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

You don't like Sweden Cen?

I'm a proud Dane, I will dislike Sweden with all my heart, simply because of that > >.. Yeah for stereotypes!

And can we move the eurovision talk to the thread?

Anyway, just answering: Well, the Eurovisions are not something to take seriously, simply because it is halfassed and biased.
Chances are Finland stunk and always has stunked.
Weirdness.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I have such nice friends, dun I?
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/girl.jpg

JereN
JereN
189 posts
Peasant

Cen...why don't you do games? They would really look nice with that drawing skill.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Well...
A) I do not own flash
B) I do not own patience
C) I failed miserably last time I was in a game project (still feeling bad about that)
D) I highly doubt I would be any good
E) I have no self esteem
and so on....
So yeah, that is why...

JereN
JereN
189 posts
Peasant

well,,,I could lend the flash to you ⥠:P

or you could make the graphs for me âªâ«âªâ«

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Did I mention my non existing self esteem?
I made some concepts for a project some time ago, but failed miserably.
And I have a very limited ability, really.
I would be a bad choice for anything but cannon fodder, and I might even fail at that...

JereN
JereN
189 posts
Peasant

Oo0o0O0o...Cannon fodder *drawls* that is a sweeeet game...liked the first one better than the second

Showing 841-855 of 974