ForumsGamesIf Pokemon actually existed...

495 87932
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I know the cartoon of Pokemon is pretty bad but the games are great but you have to admit, a world where Pokemon existed would be pretty cool. Comments people? I'm not saying it should be like that, just that it'd be cool if it were. Also, feel free to talk about the games and asking for trades here.

• 495 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Zoph, I know it's possible. . ..but I was speaking in terms of the games (they can't die in the games, but there's still a pokemon cemetery. WTF!?) and so it would be very dangerous, especially since there would be wild legendaries X_X

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

there would be wild legendaries X_X

Ones the size of the Empire state building. Get the ICBMs!
zacteria
zacteria
50 posts
Nomad

it would be totally AWESOME!!!!!!!!1111

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Existed? Existed! And the Pokemon universe was combined with our own?! Noooo!

*glare* No, not combined. If you were born and raised in the pokemon world.
*glare*

it would be totally AWESOME!!!!!!!!1111

WHY?!!?1one - -

especially since there would be wild legendaries X_X

Now, there is a reason why they are called "Legendaries", aka people think they are myths. Yes, I am ignoring the "look, I have an Articuno as my friend, isn't it cute" from the series, because either the def of it all would have to change (legendaries are legendary versions of normal pokemon), or else there is legends, and then there is legends.
There are regular pokemon in legends, but when it come to the "Beast of the Sea" I highly doubt there would be more than one. Because it is a destruction legend.

Wonder if Cen will take up his habit of bashing people posting here without thinking again...

*growls at people*
Elite012
Elite012
93 posts
Nomad

i would grab a ak and shoot everything that moves,has cute japanese eyes and is nerdy,LOL!

DiTzi
DiTzi
199 posts
Peasant

It would reeeeally crazy!NICE!

Kungregation
Kungregation
13 posts
Nomad

If pokemon actually existed, I would have everyone and I would sell them for millions.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

IF pokemon actually existed. There would be poke-snacks, poffins, pokeblocks ect. I wold eat them. Delicious and Nutritious.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

If pokemon existed people who had very strong ones would go power hungry and wars would be even mor destructive.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

i would grab a ak and shoot everything that moves,has cute japanese eyes and is nerdy,LOL!

Why would you act crazy? Do you just grab a gun and shoot at every animal you see??!

If pokemon actually existed, I would have everyone and I would sell them for millions.

Highly doubting that.

IF pokemon actually existed. There would be poke-snacks, poffins, pokeblocks ect. I wold eat them. Delicious and Nutritious.

Yes, there is various items named after pokemon in the pokemon world. It is a little scary, I think, but still rather cool. It is logic with the interaction between pokemon and humans, I guess.

If pokemon existed people who had very strong ones would go power hungry and wars would be even mor destructive.

Probably, but would the pokemon allow that? Pokemon are fairly intelligent (well, besides magikarp, I doubt it is anything but fail), and if their trainers act crazy, they will probably protest.
The utopic portrait in the series is probably unlikely to be real, though. Humans are greedy, but hopefully the way to having strong pokemon also means you are a reasonable person.
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

If pokemon existed, I will get flying pokemons, water pokemons to produce water, fire pokemons to start a camping fire or something else and a really strong pokemon. I bet with those, my mom will let me go where ever i would want to!

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

wait this belongs in the video game section?

ArbiterPriest56
ArbiterPriest56
19 posts
Nomad

The world would probably stop spinning, the planets o-zone and gravity would both vanish, and we would all float off into space while getting burned to a cinder.

Monroid
Monroid
11 posts
Nomad

Would be awesome, I'm a great fan of the GBA series, oh, a fellow mudkip, that would be whicked!

driejen
driejen
486 posts
Nomad

I always thought of pokemon as somekind of freakish cartoon version of animals.
So if pokemon existed, wudn't they just be some wierd mutated animals that you train to fight like fighting dogs and feed genetically modified 'okeblocks' to enhance their skills on somekind of dogshow?

Showing 391-405 of 495