ForumsGamesIf Pokemon actually existed...

495 87941
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I know the cartoon of Pokemon is pretty bad but the games are great but you have to admit, a world where Pokemon existed would be pretty cool. Comments people? I'm not saying it should be like that, just that it'd be cool if it were. Also, feel free to talk about the games and asking for trades here.

• 495 Replies
Clone45
Clone45
10 posts
Nomad

I'll make my pokemon battle people and win money!!!

Donpatch88
Donpatch88
12 posts
Nomad

great and classic game lol :P. that would be kool until a charizard rips a guys head off and we take out our m5s and blast their asses off the earth

Donpatch88
Donpatch88
12 posts
Nomad

Also, if pokemon existed on Earth before 2007, then Michael Vick would be sent to jail for a underground pokemon fighting league. :OOOO

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Not my art, but look at that! That makes pokemon more believable, right?
Dang right!
Wow, I wanna try drawing pokemons realistically now...

@Donpatch:
Lol.
But I'm pretty sure we wouldn't blast all their asses (why is ass not censored in that word?) off, just because of one Charizard~
Naruto_982
Naruto_982
70 posts
Nomad

I will take over the world

fanneon
fanneon
3 posts
Nomad

It would be a totally new world, and I would have charzard and start burning up stuff.

ike354
ike354
53 posts
Nomad

The games are far from great. Anything after Silver and Gold weren't that good, however, I personally still liked them.

and, I like the show, and I'm 21...

Anyway, if it existed, it'd be better 'n real life.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

It would be a totally new world, and I would have charzard and start burning up stuff.
And then you will go to juvenile prison....

@ike354:
I feel tempted to hug you. Another not-a-kid pokemon appreciator.
What are your reasons for thinking it would be better than real life?
Tomaas_
Tomaas_
53 posts
Nomad

The world is already overpopulated as it is, we don't need anything
that shoots bursts of lighting and kills humans in an instant.

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

The world will be in doom.
But no worrys just call Chuck Norris and he'll use his super effective roundhouse kick and PWN them.

The_B_Man
The_B_Man
75 posts
Nomad

I think that the world would be destroyed by loonatics with charizards and mews and stuff and that pokemon would rebel and we'd all be knee deep in poke-****

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

The world is already overpopulated as it is, we don't need anything
that shoots bursts of lighting and kills humans in an instant.
You did not read much of this thread, did you? For most of it, the idea has been that there would be pokemons instead of the animals we know. Also, they would most likely not be going on killing sprees...

The world will be in doom.
But no worrys just call Chuck Norris and he'll use his super effective roundhouse kick and PWN them.
Okay. Now how would you think it would be if realistically?

I think that the world would be destroyed by loonatics with charizards and mews and stuff and that pokemon would rebel and we'd all be knee deep in poke-****
We're not knee deep in animal (whatever that word was), so I don't see why we would be in pokemon (that).
Second, Mews are too rare for stuff like that... And in a realistic setting, there would be a law force with strong pokemons to take care of said lunatics...
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Okay, to refresh it all:

It is NOT this world being filled with pokemon, it is this world BEING the pokemon world. You were born there. It is seen as normal, when a spearow flies past your window.

stevethechao
stevethechao
169 posts
Nomad

If pokemon where real... Mewtwo is mine, I could destroy the world, since he is the best pokemon. (power speaking). And my favorate.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I would probably run around with a baseball bat hitting kids and hoarding my poke balls....

Showing 361-375 of 495