ForumsGamesIf Pokemon actually existed...

495 87938
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I know the cartoon of Pokemon is pretty bad but the games are great but you have to admit, a world where Pokemon existed would be pretty cool. Comments people? I'm not saying it should be like that, just that it'd be cool if it were. Also, feel free to talk about the games and asking for trades here.

• 495 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

If Pokemon actually existed...then everyone would be a vegetarian.
If Pokemon actually existed...then everyone would be able to defend themselves without guns.
If Pokemon actually existed...then traveling alone would be really dangerous.
If Pokemon actually existed...then eventually there would be huge overpopulation because pokemon reproduce like crazy and they CAN'T DIE!

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

If Pokemon actually existed...then eventually there would be huge overpopulation because pokemon reproduce like crazy and they CAN'T DIE!

you could eat them...
SuperZagron
SuperZagron
424 posts
Nomad

Pokemon is awsome. It is the greatest stratagy/RPG ever. If they were real I would have a million alakazams.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

you could eat them...

Mmmmmmmmm. . .some Pikachu electricity sack. . .ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! Also, in the pokemon world, the pokemon can't die, and they have to be dead after you eat them No guns to kill them. They CAN'T DIE, and they wouldn't.
Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

PETA would go freaking nuts on "animal cruelty." Seriously, if cockfighting and bearbaiting is so vigorously protested, I'm not sure Pokemon battles would be very well approved of.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

cockfighting

DON'T EVADE THE CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEENSSSSSSSSSORRRRRRRR~

/inside joke
---------
PETA would be of no object, but lol.
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

It would be amazing if Pokemon was real, lol.

Eff PETA. They're crazy anyway.

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

thisisnotanalt: Sick-minded much?

You have to hand it to those Pokemon though. They're durable: if they can get smacked, crushed, shocked, frozen, burned, slashed, and pummeled and only faint, who knows what they could do with a POKEMON REVOLUTION?

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Oh my god, hearing Pikachu and squirrtel, I would die, Child time of Pokemon was alright but now it's just hell.

I really don't even want to hear it.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Sick-minded much?

Notice the '/inside joke' there? From Zoph's art thread. Not even
South Park can contaminate my mind. They tried and failed.
---------------
That's my main beef with them. You take a little Togepi, a baby still in it's friggin egg, then get a giant dragon to hit it with a beam that could rip through Mt. Everest, and it only FAINTS.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Many play Pokemon. However those many, are still children. The children of yesterday, watched and played Pokemon. The children of today do that too. Typically, us here on AG are the children of yesterday that I am referring to.

Existed? Existed! And the Pokemon universe was combined with our own?! Noooo!

I would either ignore all of it, explode, burst into depression, attempt to destroy Pokemon, or go back in time to kill the fool who made Pokemon exist.

I do not want to inhabit this planet in such circumstances.

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

People would go crazy and have power..

What a world... mad world. Dead World.

PanoNeji
PanoNeji
50 posts
Nomad

i'd be a charizard

Dudenator2
Dudenator2
36 posts
Nomad

it was one of my favorite games and i still play it. if i could have any pokemon it would have to be... pidgeot mostly cause it can fly me places

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Uhm, thisisnotanalt, they can die... They just don't in the games, because, well what kind of game mechanics would that be... A critter you spent ages getting, suddenly poof dead. Not good for the game.

Also, people spam too much in this thread... Wonder if Cen will take up his habit of bashing people posting here without thinking again...

This was a zombie thread resurrected with a post saying "omg" and nothing else, btw.

Showing 376-390 of 495