ForumsGamesIf Pokemon actually existed...

495 87922
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I know the cartoon of Pokemon is pretty bad but the games are great but you have to admit, a world where Pokemon existed would be pretty cool. Comments people? I'm not saying it should be like that, just that it'd be cool if it were. Also, feel free to talk about the games and asking for trades here.

• 495 Replies
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Aaah I haven't seen my thread in ages! It's grown loads never expected this much! Any establishments been made like someone added something new to say here?

Lakers28
Lakers28
17 posts
Nomad

I hate pokemon so i wouldnt really care

hiimawesome
hiimawesome
79 posts
Nomad

nah neither would i (would be annoying if a pokemon kept taking a dump in my yard LOL)

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Yeah but imagine like say...a huge turtle with two water cannons coming out of it's shell for a pet xD

snipe939
snipe939
13 posts
Nomad

It would suck if Mewtwo went on a rampage though....

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

If Pokemon existed, they would rule over us. Their super intelligent pokemon will become the leaders and the human race will cease to exist quite swiftly.

Kyle248
Kyle248
204 posts
Nomad

If Pokemon were real, then team Rocket would be real!

thisissparta300
thisissparta300
59 posts
Peasant

I would shootone then T-BAG it. Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa boyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

lol sparta300. I hope it's not a lickitung o_0

If Pokemon existed, they would rule over us. Their super intelligent pokemon will become the leaders and the human race will cease to exist quite swiftly.

True, but also because they have awsome powers :S Mmmm Pokemon Civil War
Pursuit
Pursuit
36 posts
Nomad

If pokemon was real, it would be animal cruelty! Forcing wild animals to fight against each other until one faints. Do you know how much pain you have to be in to faint? How can they show that on a kids channel!?!?

Snake211
Snake211
234 posts
Nomad

i dont really like pokemon it is not that cool but it would be pretty cool if they were in real life.

kongking948
kongking948
41 posts
Nomad

I would get... A Charziard!!! And then I could just rob banks 'n stuff.

sporex
sporex
1,730 posts
Nomad

"Go Mewtwo! Let's kill people!"

warlord1480
warlord1480
28 posts
Nomad

as any respectable person with a brain i'd cope with it and try not to make it a bad thing or invent lies about it or try to kill them off by going insane with a gun on them trying to make them go extinct and just live with it..but i would definitely get my favorite pokemon of each type (but only one of each) and train them well and have them till the day i die and as i'm on my deathbed thinking and and my life flashing before me knowing that they love me and that they'll mourn for me and hoping that the'll be able to live with it and as i've died i pray that the person that cares for them like i did and treats them with respect and i'll be happy watching over them and protecting them as they would have done for me.

-WARLORD1480

notaguitarhero
notaguitarhero
337 posts
Nomad

I'd get the best of them all...

http://www.psypokes.com/dungeon/starters/mudkip.png

MUDKIPZ

Showing 436-450 of 495