ForumsGamesIf Pokemon actually existed...

495 87915
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I know the cartoon of Pokemon is pretty bad but the games are great but you have to admit, a world where Pokemon existed would be pretty cool. Comments people? I'm not saying it should be like that, just that it'd be cool if it were. Also, feel free to talk about the games and asking for trades here.

• 495 Replies
Razgulah
Razgulah
4 posts
Nomad

oh come on pokemons existing in real life ? that would be awesome lolz

manav1s
manav1s
62 posts
Nomad

i would be with the rocket team!!! : )

Irockths
Irockths
229 posts
Peasant

I'd capture a Machamp and say "**** YOU GUYS MY BEST FRIEND HAS 4 ARMS AND CAN BENCH 1,000,000! I ****ING WIN!!!"

twistingyou
twistingyou
10 posts
Nomad

Pokemon is still #1, haha. i don't mind playing it.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

I'm A getting a blazeken first thing!

Dudenator2
Dudenator2
36 posts
Nomad

oh man what would i do the possibilities. i would make my pokemon pwn and enter the elite four and become the new champion person like Lance.

paddleduesh
paddleduesh
60 posts
Nomad

it would be crazy

LazyOne
LazyOne
166 posts
Nomad

i would eat one lol jk

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

If I end up being a trillionnaire (pound sterling) I will employ the greatest scientific minds nin genetic engineering to make them as real as possible. Splice a rat here, an electric eel there and some squirrel and yellow fur and you got a pikachu >.>

Elite012
Elite012
93 posts
Nomad

hmm... i think this one is for the forum games...

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

I believe the term weapon fo mass destruction would be considered miniscule if all the idiots in the world could abuse pokemon for evolution.

I believe hunting would be SO much more interesting.

I believe clean fuel would be too easy.

Eventually, politics would be a bitch and Peta would be eating your ass out. Pokeballs would be banned, and YOU'RE ass would be in a cage for some Peta ass and his pokemon's dinner.

dric454
dric454
68 posts
Nomad

Ill say that pokemon is awesome.Well if its real it would be cool,awesome,cute,happy,nice & good.
Grrr now i miss my pokemon games,,,grrrr

hockey830
hockey830
56 posts
Nomad

i would jump on my charzard and go capture tons of pokemon and make a super army!!!

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

This.

lawl.

sporex
sporex
1,730 posts
Nomad

Capture a Pikachu and shock people.

Showing 466-480 of 495