ForumsWEPRLets talk about heaven....

805 147028
jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

I know alot of people avoid thees posts about GOD and Heaven but I just want to know peoples oppions about heaven.Do you belive there is a heaven and if you do what do you think its like?

• 805 Replies
windshift
windshift
320 posts
Nomad

Ghosts and magic are real! Anyone saying that it isn't needs to do their homework! For example, all the things that exist in Harry Potter, can in fact be done. The author practices them herself! It is very real as well as very dark and scary at the same time!

I had to sitback there and really think to myself...Put it bluntly JK rowling is just a normal person who just made 7 books (which weren't even really good..)

Oh and I have no idea whats in the next life (if there is one)
But sex is not wrong...and certainly not premarital -.-

I'm not kidding...Premarital sex is allowed by a lot of religions..And it aint gonna send you straight to hell...I think most religions must have grown up by now..And if it really does say somewhere that you must have sex only when you are married...Well just remember the old wise saying ' 90 percent of your sex life goes out the window when you get married '

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

sex is a holy thing dipwads!

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

I do believe in heaven. I am a christian.

tanstaafl28
tanstaafl28
336 posts
Farmer

The kingdom is always there, but man cannot see it.

Is it possible that it isn't something "out there," but within us all along?

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

I believe hell is in the very cener of earth and heaven is beyond the stars.Heaven is real,God is real,Hell is real , Satan is real.As somone said that magic is real , all magic is satanic , no beliver in god would practice such evil arts as MAGIC.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I do not think something like this can or should be discussed. Too many open questions.
Like: What is Heaven, what is Hell? It is defined by your own subjective believes. A Christian have the picture of Heaven from the Bible, while a Buddhist would think there is no such thing as Heaven or Hell, since their believes are centred on reincarnation and the Golden Middleroad.
So if you believe in a Heaven, you believe in a Hell, and by doing that, you believe you will go there after death or at Judgement Day.
If you believe there is no such thing as Heaven or Hell, well, then you do not go there after death, but will be reincarnated or set free, or, as some said it: You will be dead.

no beliver in god would practice such evil arts as MAGIC.

No, that is called miracles. Back to subject: Is there a Heaven/Hell, not "How do we get there".
kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

@jonnypants
i do believe in wat you said throughout the forum except the part that hell is in the center of the earth. idk where it is but i believe 100% that God has a hell and heaven but not inside the earth.
@Danstanta and Ricador
Jews and Muslums believe in God, Jesus, and the same kind of heaven. i dont know why people say this but Muslums believe in Allah which is God. its not right when people say that about a religion without having proof. but Islam also believes that there is a Judgement Day and those who dont believe in god or did sins will go to hell and those who are rightous is going to hevean, but i dont know about the Jews. heard somewhere that only they believe that the ones who are born Jewish go to heaven. those who arent are going to hell. i dont know about this exactly and im not acussing them of anything but it would be nice if a Jewish armorgamer could answer this.
Even though i completely believe in Heaven, you never know if you are good enough to go to heaven. but im sure that if you repent against the devil and believe in god and his messangers, you have a good chance. you still also must listen to his laws though!

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

To correct you cenere, miracles are not evil arts , and they are not works of magic. the definition of a mirical is a an act of God.And this is peoples oppions , why not discuss it?

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Well kielzanie it was pretty much a guess not like I am saying HELL IS IN THE CENTER OF THEE EARTH!!!!Lol thxs for the post.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Also this is very importent, no good acts on earth will get you to heaven.Only if you repent , and believe God died on the cross for your sins.

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

welcome, but yea i understand that you guessed but i just noticed, where would heaven be and where would hell be?

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

Only if you repent , and believe God died on the cross for your sins.

So if you murdered a hundred nuns and babies then repented right before you died, you get into heaven? But someone who does good deeds everyday and lives their life impeccablly but is an atheist won't?
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

What I meant was, that "magic" to some will be evil arts, and miracles would be magic to others. It depends on you view on it. Wiccans do magic without it being neither evil nor miracles.

And discussion by saying that God have the only way to Heaven?

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Deuteronomy 32:22 says, "For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and SHALL BURN UNTO THE LOWEST HELL, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains." Psalm 86:12, 13 says, "I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore. For great is thy mercy toward me: and THOU HAST DELIVERED MY SOUL FROM THE LOWEST HELL." While it is possible that hell is some place else that is down, it is also very possible that hell is in the center of the earth.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Kris if somone does good deeds there WHOLE life but does not repent then sadly he will perish in the lake of fire (hell).Matthew 22:36-38 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with ALL thy heart, and with ALL thy soul, and with ALL thy mind. THIS is the first and great commandment.

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23).

Showing 31-45 of 805