ForumsArt, Music, and WritingComputer Art

73 24111
Savorath
Savorath
253 posts
Nomad

Post your art here created in image-creating software on your computer!

Here are some of mine!

Scenery:
http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq144/Savorath/lava_flow_rocky.jpg

Creatures:
http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq144/Savorath/draw_manga_anime_010.jpg

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq144/Savorath/drawing_dragon_leo.jpg

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq144/Savorath/Mecha-ComabatSuitseriesv2.jpg

• 73 Replies
Savorath
Savorath
253 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the wait!

Knight Woman Profile View... created: Oct. 19. No signature yet!

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq144/Savorath/knight_woman.jpg

Savorath
Savorath
253 posts
Nomad

Bleh! Does anyone want to see more?

jpx111
jpx111
264 posts
Nomad

ooh nice...pretty sweet proportions

i wanna see more!!!

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Oooh, wow, that's really good! I like the texture.

IQAndreas
IQAndreas
299 posts
Peasant

This stuff is amazing!

I'm baffled. Do you have a job doing animations or something? If not, you should. I'll keep you in mind in case I need to hire an animator for my games or other programs.

In fact, I have something perfect in mind already. Would you mind doing some for hire work some time in perhaps 6 months? I'm still planning the project, but I hope it will go further than just planning pretty soon.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

ok. YES! you are amazing. And a talent such as yours deserves to be seen by AG. It would be a shame for toy to stop.

Savorath
Savorath
253 posts
Nomad

No I'm free! I'm just having complications with my programs, I might have to re-buy, meh! So I might not be available to you right away but I just actually might! Hit me up when you need me! Anyway... I;m going to post more... so here is some new stuff!

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq144/Savorath/drawing_eye.jpg

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Savorath, you are very gifted! I think art is your calling!

BlackOwt
BlackOwt
61 posts
Nomad

Incredible art!

nothing else to say, Speachless!

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Okay, I think I've waited long enough.

We (administrators, moderators) are fairly certain that the images in this thread have been posted in violation with site policy. I will note the following claim:

c) I have never shared work before, so no one could possibly steal my work.

This is really what did you in, Savorath. A little searching turned up this gem of a site. I only need to post a few examples, say this one, this one, this one, and...let's say this one. Any one of these links would be enough to thoroughly contradict your purported claims to authorship, but these (plus more if I could be bothered to find them), cast serious doubts as to whether any of the work that you have presented here is yours.

This is a significant breach; it constitutes fraud and theft of intellectual property. Previously I gave you a chance to come clean, now that we've presented some of our evidence, I'm going to give you one more chance to clarify. Any weaselling, prevarication or deflection will not work in your favor as your conduct reflects upon your ability to be a productive member of this community. Please note also that if you had volunteered information willingly earlier instead of feigning ignorance, we would not have had to do this. Furthermore it goes without saying that like anybody, we have the ability to contact the author of the aforementioned blog, seeing as they have posted their email address on the front page.

--------

Despite my really wanting to believe that a 15 year old prodigy would really begin making their artistic debut on this site, we have considered this thread suspicious from the beginning, for the reason that it simply didn't add up. Between us, the moderation and administration team have enough experience to spot a crock when we see it, so please, don't do it. We don't like backing people into corners but maintaining the integrity of the site and ensuring that the site policy, which is a close reflection of the law, is upheld, is a higher priority.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

The TL;DR version:

1) We believe Savorath has performed art theft and have posted links as evidence.

2) Seriously, don't steal art and put it here, especially not like this. Dank and I will know if you don't know your art stuff, and the other moderators can spot a lie from a mile away.

Some of you may notice that I gave the appearance of being convinced. Well, I'm a ninja and as you can see, it's very easy to lie from behind a computer screen. Whether I actually believe you is a completely separate matter.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

wow this is shocking... but in a how could someone do that kind of way.
This is saddening. Strop, how did you find this? I tried because I had my own suspicions, but I couldn't find anything.

IQAndreas
IQAndreas
299 posts
Peasant

That's very sad, indeed. That means I'll have to find someone else as my art department.

Anyone else able to draw well?

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Well, hopefully I can... I am not as talented as the people I know... like my brother. He is savorath. I am not talking about the infringement and his faulty choices. He is actually pretty talented... just not that talented. Anyway I am very creative and thoughtful in my work
And I don't copy peoples work.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

In general, regardless of how talented you are, there should be no reason to steal any other person's work and pass it off as your own. If you want people to think you are better, get better!

Strop, how did you find this?

Ah, I won't take credit for actually finding the evidence...Carlie plugged a several terms in Google search. If that had failed I would have started making enquiries around various art forums. That would definitely yield result, because theft is the bane of the art community.

The side effect of that, however, could possibly have been an online lynching. Bottom line: don't break policy, because you will be held to account!
Showing 46-60 of 73