ForumsThe TavernVampires or Werewolves?

122 23352
chibilin
chibilin
131 posts
Nomad

you see i was tired and clicked accidentaly on a saponsor that is a game where you chose to be a vampire or werewolf so what would you choose?

• 122 Replies
Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

i choose vampire cuz they're portrayed as more smart

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

I would be a vampire they are way more smart.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Vampire..... yeah, a vampire. But its a pretty tough decision. I don't know how to spell. Dx

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

be a human.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Werewolf. More power.

Anyone played WoD? It portraits werewolves and vampires more naturally, and more equal.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

vampires are gross, plus they can't cross water, or go out in the daylight, or they'll die again.

werewolves are nice and furry, they can cross water, and...
well, they can't go out in the daylight because they're humans in the daylight, but just avoid silver and you're safe.
P.S-Werewolves still get to be human, not a total icky vampire, besides, there are at least 100 things that kill vampires.
Garlic, holy water, running water, light, the sun, a stake, a magic weapon, fire, etc.

501st
501st
282 posts
Peasant

i would be vampire.they can controll them selfs

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Chibilin, I wonder if this is about the choice between Vampires and Werewolves, or the choice between Vapires and Werewolves in Bitefight, since some of these arguments then would not fit.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

The *s are supposed to be this

chibilin
chibilin
131 posts
Nomad

its supose to be a ebate betwen vampires and werewolves just to know whos the best

necrolichmon
necrolichmon
18 posts
Nomad

Well it is a werewolves dream to kill a vampire because they have immortality. They think that if they kill them they will get it. But vampires kill them too fast for them to do anything.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Hmm. WoD species:
Werewolves have the ability to transform into wolves or humans at will, and grow stronger with the moon phases. They have their pack, which prootects them from harm, but still, they are easily angered and the life as a werewolf is dangerous.
Vampires does a better job among humans. They can control and trick them, but often do not have a sense of fashion or empathy. It is sure hard to be awake at day, but it can be done.

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

i would be a vampire cause i want there powers

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Werewolves are cooler, I don't really like vampires as much as them, but then again vampires are better at fighting and stuff.

Hmmmm...I still think werewolves are cooler.

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

Kipdon. Where did you get your info? Vampires don't die from water.

Showing 1-15 of 122