ForumsThe Tavernzombie

42 8025
gobolt
gobolt
14 posts
Nomad

a new posting game you act like a zombie or act like your in a world full of zombies or something like that.
(ex. I just killed a zombie with and axe but ill need a gun eventually)

• 42 Replies
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

I take a plane and fly off and yell Mhhahahahahah see ya later suckerz Mhahahh and then I crash on a tree and fall out....

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

I'd hide in a tofu store, zombies hate tofu. Of course, so do I....

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

I come running in because I have no plane and a busted foot.... So I run into you and then I leave the door open the zombies come in, I book in through the back and trip falling into a dumpster full of tofu....

You Moegreche on the other hand werent so lucky...

SeoMX
SeoMX
89 posts
Nomad

I would go to Mars or the moon and make my own kingdom of survivors, and civilized zombies!!!!

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

LOL but then I came and thats when it happend ........ ( insert 20,000 dollers to contine story )

gobolt
gobolt
14 posts
Nomad

then while im up there i forget to stock up on food so i soon turn into a zombie without humanity and i press the self destruct button on the wall that destroys both wals and i fall off a cliff.

jade27
jade27
37 posts
Nomad

Then I save you and I go back to earth with my shotgun,Dual Deagles,Dual SMG's,and RPG.But I might be overwhelmed by the zombies,even with my guns(I'm a gun master)!

gotcha84
gotcha84
57 posts
Nomad

I accidentally press the "NUKE" button at the white house and the nuke falls on a bunch of zombies (and you)!

http://www.adapage.com/magazzino/Immagini%20Esplosioni/nuclear_explosion%2006.jpg

PS: I don't think I get this game... :-P

Djkgb
Djkgb
663 posts
Peasant

This game is the same like The Save The Person Above You Game.

jade27
jade27
37 posts
Nomad

I escaped the NUKE and hunted gotcha84 down

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

i go to venis and reproduce the world

itachi
itachi
31 posts
Nomad

i help jade with a potable mini gun but i run out of bullets and only have a pocket knife w/me

tenac
tenac
158 posts
Nomad

I give you a sword, but now im weaponless.

I dont get this game either.

gotcha84
gotcha84
57 posts
Nomad

Now that everyone is after me for nuking the world (great huh?), I get bitten by a zombie. Some zombie DNA attaches itself to my DNA, and I become zombified inside (so I don't look like a zombie). Now whoever I bite becomes an internal zombie just like me!

I bite so many people that Satan himself comes to the surface and banishes me. With my last shred of dignity (which I had lost a long time ago), I cry out for help. Fallin down an endless pit of fiery monsters (aka Hell), I cry out to the person below me, "HELP MEEE!"

cornel888
cornel888
19 posts
Nomad

i am dead

nothing else

keep walking

my arm is over there and my head in here
and umm i can't hear anything..

wait im alive , F*** im a zombie

Showing 16-30 of 42