ForumsThe Tavernzombie

42 8024
gobolt
gobolt
14 posts
Nomad

a new posting game you act like a zombie or act like your in a world full of zombies or something like that.
(ex. I just killed a zombie with and axe but ill need a gun eventually)

• 42 Replies
Bratt02
Bratt02
402 posts
Shepherd

Wah, one of the zombies fart at me! Hell no, I'm a zombie! And now, beware! For I shall eat thy flesh and drink thy blood, no mercy this time! We, the zombies, shall start a new era!!!

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

omg!!!! A ZOMBIE DOG BITTED IN MY ASS I AM A ZOMBIE!!! well but will make hot zombie dogs outta him!

thegrim23
thegrim23
172 posts
Nomad

i get out my desert eagle and start pwning the zombies but i run out of ammo and get bitten. sucks to be me

JayJayUchachi
JayJayUchachi
23 posts
Nomad

i call president clinton an make him drop a-bombs on the zombies, but now there is an new race of mutant zombies that bites me.

JayJayUchachi
JayJayUchachi
23 posts
Nomad

i call president clinton an make him drop a-bombs on the zombies, but now there is an new race of mutant zombies that bites me.

JunctionBox
JunctionBox
1 posts
Peasant

I find a empty cave and stockpile it with all of my belongings which include a stuffed teddy bear and a toothbrush... i dont think ill last long.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

I used a storm gun to create lightning to kill the zombies but It malfunctioned
next i hired the last stand guy to take care of them

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

I have a zombie that works on the inside to destroy all of them hahahahaha
im evil iknow

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

sorry to break your fun, but this is an old violent xombie game

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

Only headshots or decapitations kill zombies, so I run to East-West inports and grab a katana, the a lot of water, and dried and canned food. then I go up to the rocky mountains, use mining tools to dig out a fortress, then bring up my family, friends, and zombie defence team. I bring up more melee wepons, and me and others bring up firearms, and outlast the zombies. After ten years, the zombies decay into nothing, and we slowly retake the country, then the contident, and the world with the help of my fellow survivors. Thank you for reading, and I am a zombie expert, in case you were wondering. If you want to challenge me or have questions, feel free to message me.

Itachi2641747

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

I married a hot chick I met at a bar, after I got drunk in THE bat in Las Vegas, and Married her in Las Vegas. BUUUUT on our honeymoon, we were in the moon light kissing and she turned into a ZOMBIE! and I was scared out of my pants...If I was wearing any hehe.... Then I grabbed my shotgun and blew off her head... I'm a US marchial, thats what I have a shotgun.

Sorry if this was a little to revealing for the younger readers. And hope I didn't offend anyone

~Snowman1474

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

i met a nice zombie dog but i coudnt keep it cauz another zombie owned it

Showing 31-42 of 42