ForumsWEPRGlobal Warming

933 210908
zombieslayer
zombieslayer
94 posts
Nomad

i dont beleive in global warming because i think that it is so gradual that by the time it is dangerous the next ice age will counter act it

Does any one else have any views or opinions about that?

• 933 Replies
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

Thats a good point.

TOT
TOT
10 posts
Nomad

I don't think global warming has anything to do with religion.

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

it has nothing to do with religion,it has to do with whats goin down, and there is only one way so it isnt a matter of religion in the first place.

kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

yeah it has nothing to do with religion.
my thought is that, the world is on its death bed lol.

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

everything has 2 do with religion =P

TOT
TOT
10 posts
Nomad

From a point of view, sure, everything has to do with religion. But the bible doesn't prove that global warming doesn't exist. Based on the huge CO2 build up in our atmosphere from man-made industries and whatnot, there is no believing, or not believing in global warming; It's fact and it's going on right now. It's just a matter of how fast or slow we're going through it. And based on what we're doing to actually "prevent" it rather than support the cause, there's bound to be a climate change which will play a huge part in extinction of animals.

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

have you gona and done studies to conclude its happening yourself?

TOT
TOT
10 posts
Nomad

Actually that's middle school education. There's much more to it than that. Just thought I'd fill you in since the bible isn't going to do it for you.

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

iuts a middle school education now eh? well inform me what you have done besides har someone say it or read it somewhere? ()_o

TOT
TOT
10 posts
Nomad

To prevent it? Well, I own a hybrid. What've you done?

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

no not to prevent it,to know its even happening. its a theory

TOT
TOT
10 posts
Nomad

Ever heard of the greenhouse effect?

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

ever heard of the greenhouse theory?

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

yes but actualy the bible may be re written again and global warming be armoggon(not shure is spelled correctly

TOT
TOT
10 posts
Nomad

Note that "The Greenhouse Theory" is a theory which is what you're saying global warming is. In that case, you're going by a theory to prove that another "theory," as you said global warming was, is wrong. Am I not right?

Showing 1-15 of 933