ForumsWEPRGlobal Warming

933 210828
zombieslayer
zombieslayer
94 posts
Nomad

i dont beleive in global warming because i think that it is so gradual that by the time it is dangerous the next ice age will counter act it

Does any one else have any views or opinions about that?

• 933 Replies
fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

theory's are just theory's and meman the bible states the end in explicit detail,and that is not part of it. the end of the world will be much more........different

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

The bible has been retranslated over and over and over and over again. Documents written by some of the authors in the bible have been destroyed because they were not worthy to be in the bible by some leaders. Global warming might not be mentioned in the bible but there are many things not mentioned in the bible.

Global Warming does exhist. Out of all magazines taht are for entertainment only (the magazines that have the "10 ways to please youe man" and the "he fakes it too" BS, a huge portain (if i can remember correctly... 40 or 60%) siad that global warming was fake.

Out of all the National Geographic , Time, and other magazines, the ones that have research done and are absed on scientific facts, over 99% say taht Global Warming is happening.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Now no matter how bad global warming gets, the Earth will eventualy go back to normal... though by the time that happens, humans will be long gone.

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

I see what your saying noname, but if global warming was that big a deal, and if it were to "destroy us" or w/e u just said then it would be vaguely talked about in the bibe. Also the bible states that the core is never changed.

zombieslayer
zombieslayer
94 posts
Nomad

yes but dont forget that for generations and generations the bible was passed down by word of mouth

i base my facts on trends in data

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

data can only go so far....

cheesman34
cheesman34
27 posts
Nomad

Data can go very far or we woudn't be able to predict weather or the temp. or the currents in the ocean and ect.

zombieslayer
zombieslayer
94 posts
Nomad

if you believe that data can go far you see my point and if you dont well then that proves global warming is just a theory

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

global warming can be fought by humans if they know what to do before they all die

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

global warning isnt gonna kill all humans meman, I can promise you that, but like cheesman said data can go very far to predict temp and weather heres a few things. 1)the weather and stuff is right about 70% of the time where i live =P,2)How do u know what people say about currents and things are true, 3)when i said data can only go so far i meant on a collosal scale because those things dont matter one bit in the loing run

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

I watched something where every 250 million years there is an iceage, there was also a warm period in the medieval time that was followed by a mini iceage

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Global warming, in general, is not a bad thing. Global warming has ALWAYS been around. This being said, you may be asking why its an issue then.

Global Warming is an issue because Global Warming is happening too rapidly. Within the past 100 years, we humans have caused what normaly should take thousands of years to happen.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

CO2 has plenty to do with global warming too. It is true that we can't stop Global Warming, but we can slow it down enough to prevent rapid changes that can cost millions of dollars in money, thousands and thousands of homes, and so on.

god
god
5 posts
Nomad

i went to a class on global warming in DU (thats Denver Universtiy for yall) and Sisu, your an idiot... i dont have the foggiest idea of where you got that idea in your head. Who said it, your Sadistic Television? 0_o
Sun spots are deflected by the magnitisim generated by the rotating iron core in our earth. want proof? Look at a compass, that is pointing at our north (magnetic) pole durt-dur- nee

-God

god
god
5 posts
Nomad

does anyone do the community thing or does everyone just play games all day 0_o

-God

Showing 16-30 of 933