ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 454488
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Lol...I bet the cake is a lie!

The whole tournament was actually just a ploy to keep everyone on AG...while we took over your brains!

Happy Zombie Lives!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hmm when will this whole thing end....the anticipation i starting to even get to me now...

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

yeah, you know i have been makeing a charecter up as we wrap this one up. I have a pretty good idea.

I might even show you how terrible I fail at drawing's lol.

But so when does this round end? I mean all crimson had to do was walk throug hthe door, and you ended the "epic final battle" By him getting pushed over, so what happens now?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

so what happens now?

A lot. Which makes me awefully stressful, because I am leaving for Fyen tomorrow at noon, which mean I should probably write something for the weekend at least...
I know I am horrible and all that, but I have been out for more than 10 hours today (and I slept like crap), and feel exhausted, besides I still have a lot to do.
I will make a nice annoying cliffhanger for the weekend, and then you will probably have to wait.

Besides, there is of course the easy solution: To ignore this. It is just me writing the last evil plot pieces, nothing important... Just... blah...

idk...

And epic battle was epically fail, because Kai is very broken in the first place... Final battle... If you wish to believe that. To some extent it might show you have missed the plot.
Or something....

There is still the problem with getting people back, there is still... a lot...

But if you are not very interested in my crappy writings, I wold recommend to just wait for the next MWT-thingy in a month or two, when I have made something worth playing.

Or wait for the story....

It should probably be finished in a year or two..

I want to sleep now... really really much....
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Sleep first, story later. Otherwise the story will feel like a chore.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Isn't it a chore?

Anyway, as said, planning to do a story, so I would like to know is someone will get really pissy about it?
Most like the non-action people will be left out, because I have no idea how to play them.
But the rest, would it be okay to use your characters for this story?

And opening my comments again, since people might want to discuss this (after th weekend:P)

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

But the rest, would it be okay to use your characters for this story?

No.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

I say why not. Go ahead and use ding. i don't plan on using him on AG again, well maybe i will. O well use him anyways.

And when I said final epic batle, i was kidna kiding cen...lol

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Yes, I would be interested to see how you'd portray them from a limited angle.

If you're rewriting the story from Kai's etc. perspective then it would make sense for me (if I should even get this far) to write from Strop's perspective. But that's a discussion in itself for later.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

@Xzeno:
Thought so. Oh well, gives me the freedom of making a character that makes sense to me. So thank you for not wanting to participate.

@Skater: Oh, goodiegood.

@Strop: I just really want to see what I can do myself. As a test of sorts, since I have never actually finished stories with chapters.

------------

Making their way up through the Tower, the siblings slowed their pace. This place was... interesting to say the least.
Big dusty armours, creaking wooden doors, the dim light reflecting in the chandelier high above them, when they entered another hall decorated with giant paintings of long forgotten people, their faces smudged and distorted. They exited.
After what seemed like a hundred halls and corridors, a long labyrinth that now was as unreal as a swift dream, they stood before two grand doors.
"Do you think this is where we get the prize?" Yeti asked, looking with a slight nervous disgust at the heavy doors and especially the bloodstains that had dried into the wood. Sasquatch looked at her.
"Maybe."
They stood in silence for a moment, the slight mixture of joy, nervousity and exhaustion making them hesitate before this step into the unknown. Then Sasquatch opened the doors.

[Come on, get up, kid.] The shapeshifter changed to a humanoidish shape, trying to get a little life back into the lad. He stirred a little, whining tiredly and painfully. Slowly the shapeshifter got him to his feet, managing to get him out of the Tower.

.Good day.. The siblings stared at the multieyed being, jaws wide open. The Lady moved closer, gesticulating for them to come in, come closer. Dumbfound they entered the room, looking around in the crystallic room, eyes wide and jaws dropped. The walls looked like the inside of seashells, and each of the pillars in the corner looked like pure, clear crystal, or even ice. In the middle of the room the crystallic ball floated in midair, showing the images of the other contestants still fighting the sandmonsters, though the invasion seemingly had peaked and most of the monsters ran past the contestants, towards the Tower instead.
.Yes, they will be ended soon.. The Lady floated closer to them, observing them with her many eyes, as they slowly got back to the reality of the game.
Sasquatch turned to face the Lady. "We won. What is out prize?"
The being seemed to smile. .Oh, yes, the prize.. She moved between them, long strings of dark matter twirled around her, creeping round their legs. .You will have the honour of becoming part of me..
Both of them turned in confused shock as the threads climbed upwards. Sasquatch called for the flames, his eyes blazing with the power. He stroke forward, but stopped mid motion as the threads reached his torso. An internal struggle seemed to occur for a second, then both him and Yeti fell to the floor of the great hall.
The shape of the Lady flickered for a second as she hold the powers of the pepper bell in her. Then she turned to the broken window, exiting.

----

Now I can have a weekend without feeling bad.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

"Oh yeah, gee thanks a lot Crimson, now the Lady is going to roast all of us -_-;"

muahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hehe....so the Cake WAS a lie...

My characters...they seem to have run away...

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

How could it not have been!? I mean, the lady was so evil and all...

Strop's just itching to mete justice...he just might want to have a little chat to Kai about it...

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

wait a second she stole their powers or just replicated them?I would hope she didn't completely take them from my characters,as I still want to use them again in the next competition.I thought they were going to work for her or something,but not screw them over like that.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I think she stole it...

Thats what you get for calling them Peppers...I bet The Lady has angered the Capsicum Gods too....soon it will explode.

Showing 1486-1500 of 1813