ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 454486
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Best to ask Cenere that. Actually best to ask Cenere what happened to your characters in the first place, whether they've been "assimilated" like the borg or like Agent Smith or what!

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Mwahahahaaa!!! *tired* (Yes, I am almost permanently exhausted atm)
Powers = COMPLETELY stolen.
Of course, as you don't know the rules of reality, I will just sit and smile when you desperately yell I am stupid.

And: There is no Capsicum Gods in the Govenrverse (though there is a Vege-god in the smaller region of the N'ta cling. He has been sleeping for the last millenium or so, so I don't think it is a problem.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

And: There is no Capsicum Gods in the Govenrverse (though there is a Vege-god in the smaller region of the N'ta cling. He has been sleeping for the last millenium or so, so I don't think it is a problem.

The capsicum Gods are multi-universal.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Might be, but they are not here. Otherwise they would be part of the Government, just as they Lady is, and she would still have a higher rank than them, as they are no more than mere gods.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Powers = COMPLETELY stolen.

You of course should clarify that this is within the bounds of the plot of the MWT, since after the MWT is over, intellectual property is just that and crimsonblade can do whatever he wants/needs to his characters, right?

Because consenting is plain elementary etiquette. Even if a GM is the god of the story.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well I am flippin out,because if there was going to be another Mixed World Tournament I wanted to use my characters,after they had grown some(seeing as how they are still of teenage age)but if they permanently loss their powers then that wouldn't work out too well.

intellectual property is just that and crimsonblade can do whatever he wants/needs to his characters,

even if I couldn't I would do so anyways to tell you the truth.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

No comments. You will have to see.

Laws of Reality = Good.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

You will have to see.

...fine I shall wait for now.Even if they don't get their powers back from her.I have....figured something out.There is more to their powers then I have told directly so far....
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Lol.
Guys, I think it's called an evil way of keeping the suspense...
No one should really complain until someone (Cenere) says "the end" and there's something wrong with a participant...
*is relatively certain I know Cenere well enough to know he wouldn't screw over someone's character so badly and then leave*
*brings out popcorn* Finale?

You of course should clarify that this is within the bounds of the plot of the MWT, since after the MWT is over, intellectual property is just that and crimsonblade can do whatever he wants/needs to his characters, right?
Intelectual property, yes~ For all he wants, he can make them gods, just not within this plotline, because of how it goes. Yay for characters~

I liek ur writin, Cen.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK,I shall just wait for now.I guess I shouldn't make assumptions of any kind.That was an interesting part to the story.I remember you said that you had something planned for the winner,so I was waiting for what was going to happen,but I just didn't expect that to happen.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

*Sits next to zophia*

*takes some popcorn*

I'm game.

BTW Since I'm here, I might as well take this oppurtunity of saying......AHAHAHAH! Crimson you no can has prize! All yo ucan has is....nothing as of rgiht now. That sucks huh?

I'll shut up now.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

AHAHAHAH! Crimson you no can has prize! All yo ucan has is....nothing as of rgiht now. That sucks huh?

....grr anyways just a quick question.Wasn't there a merit involved as part of the prize in the end for the winner?
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Sits next to zophia*

*takes some popcorn*

*Sits next to Skater*

*Takes his popcorn*

This is sorta like watching the end of the universe...oh wait...you haven't seen that yet...my bad.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

*giggle* of course, of course, I just have to ruin it by reminding everybody of standard rules that should already be known...

A merit for this? I think we ended up saying something really vague like "a flash animation series based on this" which wouldn't have been a prize at all but........maybe we can sort something out.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hmm while I can't find the exact quote I believe Cenere once said something like "As long as Strop agrees the winner shall be rewarded one piece of merit" or something like that,and I don't know if you ever responded to it though.Also yes I remember the whole thing about a flash animation.Although I don't know who is supposed to do that.Also how is that not a reward?Having your character that you made in a flash animation?I guess everyone has a different interpretation of everything,but anyways....still waiting.Also where did you guys all get all that virtual popcorn from anyways?

Showing 1501-1515 of 1813