ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 454416
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Public Service Announcement: Xzeno is in know way modeled off of me, in case anyone wondered.

well the description does fit your armatar Xzeno...
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

hrm, as Xzeno said, i liked the story line as well. I made a creat carcter or at least i tihnk so... Named him Seph. XD

BTW should he be blind or not? I can't decide....

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

depends on his strengths,but it makes for a good interesting weakness that would make him unique definitely,but not my place to decide.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Well He is a monk, fights with a kendo rod...i tihnk thats what it's called. Basically a pole about 7 feet long made of wood.

I could have him rely on hearing, or icould have him use the force! *Woosh* LOL

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

well for now I am still waiting for Cenere to finally finish up part one of the MWT.I have big plans for a second MWT though.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

well the description does fit your armatar Xzeno...
I can't really agree with that. While I deliberately left out most description of Xzeno himself, allowing him to look much like the 'standard' example of his race for this tournament, I believe I stated that he was green. The armatar's eyes are rather small, and my 'description' of Xzeno stated the contrary. The armatar also lacks antennas. Lastly, the armatar seems to have a cybernetic enhancement of some type, a detail I wouldn't have glossed over.

While both Xzeno and the armatar are obviously of extraterrestrial origin, that's about where the similarities end.

My intuition says no. Hard. In my experience, blindness is always a bad trait for a character. Mostly because the author thinks of a way for the blindness to be utterly meaningless, serving only to get on the reader's nerves.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Hmm I was mainly thinking of the skin color.Do you not consider the armatar to have a green skin color?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

In my opinion that armatar has blue skin, with a tealish tint.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

meh whatever,but anyways still waiting for all of this to end so I can go on with my life...and character.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

You can go on. No one said this was going to be canon (though Strop and I consider it to be).
Besides, no need to read my cra.. scraps, is there?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I know I can,I just don't want to...so in other words I am still waiting...

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Yeah yeah... I will get to it in the weekend, me thinks.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

It's weekend now. :<
*pokes your stress*

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I know, I just have a ton of work to do... Like the concept art..
I will get to it..

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Take your time Cenere....

If you rush then it probably won't be any good...put effort and TIME into it...

Showing 1576-1590 of 1813