ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 454386
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*yanks Cen's sleeve* Stowwy? :<

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Still... waiting...

I think I actually answered it.
Fiction.net, deviantart, and maybe a website, if you want it direct. I cannot remember if I got any more than that.

*yanks Cen's sleeve* Stowwy? :<

*blush* Uhm, I think I forgot to turn off the oven...
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Charlie: DO DO DO DOOO DO DO DO DO DOOO DO DO DO DO....DO DO DO DO DO DO DOOO DOO DOOOO
Delairi: Umm, Charlie...I hate to interrupt the recital, but what exactly are you humming?
Charlie: You know...I'm not quite sure...
Delairi: Ahk...I see....
Charlie: I spy with my little eye....

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Phil: Sandwhich!
Bob: That doesn't start with a T dude... And where do you even see a sandwhich?
Jack: Uhm.... Train.
Bob: No Jack, there is no train out here. Something you see that starts with a T.
Phil: ... Hmmm.... Sandwhi-
Bob: No! Just. Just... Shut up.
Jack: N-O.
Bob: *lays motionless on the ground*
Phil: I think it was tower.
Jack: Yeah me too.
Bob: Oh. My. God. *falls motionless again*

Still waiting for story.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

The mood in the group was falling. A few was absent mindedly in the middle of a game of "I spy" in lack of being able to help.
Suddenly Dervysh yelped. "There was something!" He stared at the glossy surface his magic and the sand had created. "Are you sure?" The dragon turned his head to stare at the fur. "I am certain! It was like something trying to swallow me for a second, before it rejected me.." He seemed to realize how odd it sounded. "There was something." "Hmm.."

A rumble. The reality flickered.

The Lady laughed out loud as she felt the grab around the soldier tighten, making her able to lift it by its own force.
Get it up! The cold voice ordered, and she did so, giving the soldier the strength to rise from the sand where it had been forever.
The name is the strength. The voice told her. She knew it very well, knowing what the control through a name felt like. And by naming this reality after the reality that once were, she had created the reality again. And by calling for the soldier, using its name to control it, she made it rise, could give it life.

The group stared at the monster rising from the sand. It had the same colour as clay and sand, the only colour different from this was its eyes, eyes a dead grey colour, empty of life. Cold.
"I spy with my little eye something beginning with T..." Bob said slowly.
"Trouble." Delairi replied.
"Trouble indeed." Dingsley whispered. "It's a.. Golem..."

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Cliffhanger! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

So, do we wait again?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

So, do we wait again?

... Yes.
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

... Yes.

Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

So I can do more "fanart"? :3
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Oh, again.

The Lady laughed malevolent and high pitched in the relative silence after the monster had risen from its grave. Billy and Charlie snickered at the complete fail, possibly because of shock, but most likely the laughter.

The golem stared emptily at its master. The Tower fell to the ground behind her, almost as if the existence of the golem and the Tower was opposing each other, the Tower being the weakest.
"Weren't there people in there?" Xzeno looked sternly at the pile of shiny blue stones. "The horse and that flying pest was by it." The bear grumbled, not really replying.

.My soldier! I have a gift for you! Powers!.. The lady yelled out in the midst of her laughter. .Grand powers! I give them to you!.. She spread her arms out wide, little strings of greyish brown seen in this movement going from her fingers to the monster.
The artefactual being opened its mouth at this gesture, still with its empty eyes on her.

Colours bubbled forth from her chest, power crawling out of the material shell. Tunes began playing, not as much a melody as... As magic. It wasn't beautiful. It was perverted, twisted, depressing and raging. An animal trapped between two evils, one worse than the other. And it was forced to move towards the being, being trapped once more into a place it did not belong.
The string of colours twisted to escape, but when the one end had entered the golem, it ceased to move.

The transfer was an amazing, but morbid sight. The power kept bubbling forth, glow the time it was in the open, and then pierced through the golem's clay hide.

"WTF! THAT BELONGS TO ME!"

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

:O
Two pieces in a day~

And awesome as usual~

Darn cliffhangers! D:

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Two pieces in a day~

Strop poked me.

And awesome as usual~

Too tired to write properly.

Darn cliffhangers! D:

There to amuse... Me.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

sweet finally more entries and on the day I get back from my trip too.This is Spar....I mean AWESOME!!!!!

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Yes, this truly is Spart- I mean AWESOME!!!!

Hooray Beer! .... I mean... Hooray Cen!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I spy with little eye...something beginning with WE"RE IN TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice work Cen!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

hrm, very nice work Cen. Ding even got to speak! I'm so happy!

This could sooooooo be a movie. XD

Showing 1621-1635 of 1813