ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 454382
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Thanks guys. *yaawwn* Now, how long can I delay the next part... Hm...

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

*holds shotgun to Cen's head*

YOU GOT FIVE MINUTES TO POST THE NEXT SECTION OR THIS GUN"S GONNA BLOW OF YA HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spy with my little eye something beginning with lunatic.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

YOU GOT FIVE MINUTES TO POST THE NEXT SECTION OR THIS GUN"S GONNA BLOW OF YA HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O < But I'm out of sections! About to start next chapter!
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

O < But I'm out of sections! About to start next chapter!

Hmmm...excuses...excuses....

Let me guess your dog ate it?

Hehehe...Nah take as long as you like...we can wait...

CAN'T WE!!!

*evilly stares at others*
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Let me guess your dog ate it?

I want a dog...

I think you are rather scary now, KR...
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

*sigh*

I'm sorry....

*goes emo*

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

I spy with my little eye something beginning with lunatic.

Um.........LunaticS?

O, you cheated! It has to be a letter nto a word. I caught you!
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Ummm.......

*runs towards lady holding sword!!!*

*Yells....I NEVER CHEATEDDDDDDDD **chop** oww *

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Possession

Sasquatch had felt the transfer even before he woke. The Tower had fallen and he abrupt pain from this had held his mind from consciousness. But something was screaming that he should wake up. If it was his fighting spirit or something else, he could not really tell. Something about the voice made him angry, not the voice itself but the tune of it, the begging, the... What might happen to it.
He rose in the ruin, yelling out without actually knowing what he said. He was angry, so angry. And missed something important.

--
Fail of today, but assignment this weekend...

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Hmm are you reading my mind Cenere?I like how you integrated the whole supposed "fighting spirit" thing into all of it.I'm glad you finally put up another segment to it.I never thought that ending would turn into a story as I went through the competition I have to say.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I never thought that ending would turn into a story as I went through the competition I have to say.

Sorry, but it is dragging out. I will try to find a place where you can interact once again, but for now, I need to get this done, I guess... Bad Cenere, Bad Cenere...
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Nice new segment Cen...I liked it...and I can imagine how hurt Sasquatch is....

When will the next segment be?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

When will the next segment be?

Uhm... Probably tomorrow, knowing my ways of procastination. Either that or after the weekend. I have an assignment for Monday, so...
mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

I'm posting the 1661 comment, I feel like I should bow or something.

Anyway, every time I come back to this thread to see what's going on I have to read like ten pages.
Could someone paraphrase the last 100 pages of posts ( not unnecessary ones, just the basic story). I know it's selfish, but

yeah, it's selfish

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I can! Read the FAQ?
Or this really fast sumary:
Lady - 2
Heroes - 0

Showing 1636-1650 of 1813