ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 454405
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I didn't get the memo that we needed prologues.OK so I shall come up with one on the spot I guess.

Sasquatch and his sister were doing what they always do one day when a huge event took place.They were just fighting another army of veggies(this time flaming Jalepenos),when he saw a flash of light and heard the words "IMA FIREN MA TELEPORTER".Next thing he knew he was in a new enviroment with many unrecognizable characters,and some a bit more familiar.Either way he didn't quite understand where he was,but what he did know was that his sister was with him and he still had his bell peppers with him.So he was prepared for anything.....or so he thought.

Will that work?I sure hope so,and also I can't wait to actually start the contest.It shall be interesting.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Oh Sh*t, sh*t just sh*t. I left my info at mums .

Well I'll try and remember.

Pazx
Appearance: Wears blackish purple ninja clothing, with leg armour concealed underneath. Underneath the purple camouflage, you can see some pointed ears and a small snout, with whiskers. Of course, he is rarely seen so this is based off myth.

Strengths: Master of karate, kung fu, tai kwon do, nujitsu and jujitsu. Is not human. Is very environmentally friendly. Is honourable. Is good with animals. Is fourteen years of age.

Weaknesses: Is not human. Opposed to modern weaponry. Is curious. Loves rickrolling. Is 14 years of age.

I can nay remember any more.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

About the prize:

I obviously like it, since Cen asked me for an idea and that's what we came up with. We were also toying around with Cen writing the ending featuring the winner, and I was contemplating chipping in on the final prize myself, though to be sure, I get the feeling it will be better if Zoph/Cen does it as I will likely have too much work.

But since this competition will take a while, I was also toying with the idea of turning this, if it works out, into a flash-animated series for AG. Any interest in this?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

lol, I think Pazx may go up against Strop first. I can see it now.

Pazx: "...I won't ever let you gooooo..."
Strop: "OH NOES IT'S A RICKROLL" *runs away* "I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUUUUU!!!"

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I was also toying with the idea of turning this, if it works out, into a flash-animated series for AG. Any interest in this?

Yes

lol, I think Pazx may go up against Strop first. I can see it now.

Pazx: "...I won't ever let you gooooo..."
Strop: "OH NOES IT'S A RICKROLL" *runs away* "I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUUUUU!!!"

D@mn straight. I had a feeling the two ninja animals might face off, and it helps to go for stropsie's weakness.

I just remembered I made a vid about Pazx. Here it is!
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Bugger off Pazx, that's the Rickroll :P

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

But since this competition will take a while, I was also toying with the idea of turning this, if it works out, into a flash-animated series for AG. Any interest in this?
That could be awesomely cool. Know anyone who could make that?

@crimsonblade:
Lol. But Cenere will most likely cut it at the IMA FIRIN part, since the way the characters are being teleported is a fair bit more subtle. :P It will do, though, as we know they were just taken out of a battle. Thank you.

@Pazx:
That will do for now. Hope to see that image soon! And get that prologue note up as well! :P

*never ever clicks links on AG that leads to youtube*
Your secondary GM overrules that. No rickrolling, you bogans!

Which reminds me: Anyone using bogan references in their entries will be disqualified. Exceptions are if someone faces off with kingryan or Strop's characters. They may at that point use bogan as a swear word or insult. ALL OTHER USE OF BOGANIS PROHIBITED FROM THIS TOURNAMENT.

Btw, I got a prologue done:
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Hallowprologue.jpg
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Know anyone who could make that?

I can definitely animate parts of it. The action sequences, at least.

Which reminds me: Anyone using bogan references in their entries will be disqualified. Exceptions are if someone faces off with kingryan or Strop's characters. They may at that point use bogan as a swear word or insult.

Not to worry. I have a battle strategy all ready for Kingryan's characters...
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I can definitely animate parts of it. The action sequences, at least.
It could be awesome.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Sasquatch.jpg
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Sasquatch-1.jpg
I'm not sure why there's a horizontal line in the fresco'ed one.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Okay, if anyone sees this soon, I will now start gathering the prologue thingies for Cenere. I will message you and poke you half to death and threaten to throw you out of the competition if you do not give them before the deadline (12am AG time tomorrow, Saturday), if you have not given one before I reach the end of this thread. D:<

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

that could possibly be the most kick but thing I've ever heard. . .DO IT! DO IT!
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

That picture of Sasquatch is almost perfect,except for the fact that he is missing his Gigantic eyebrows,that add on to his expression.If you were to add that then it would be just about flawless to me.Either way I like what you did to the bell pepper.Also I'm a bit confused as to why the fresco styled one has a line it as well.What made you want to draw a random Sasquatch image though,just out of curiosity?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

HIS EYEBROWS! I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING!

I did because I figured I might as well start practicing on drawing the other contestants. Just for the fun.

And I don't have a bell pepper brush! I had to paint it myself! D:

On the serious side, I'm gathering information. Not quite done yet, but up till page 23 this is the info posted:

thoadthetoad
The Nergyl Child (Nergy) *primary contestant*
The Fallen Child
Being picked up from:
The highest tower of a city in their homeworld, where they were talking.

Zophia
Hallow
Being picked up from:
Above the forest of his home island. He was flying.
Ezale
Being picked up from:
Her comfortable nest, where she slept next to her mate.

crimsonblade55
Sasquatch *primary contestant*, Yeti and the summon Overgrowth
Being picked up from:

Xzeno
INFO MISSING!
Being picked up from:

slliM
Phil, Bob the subsandwich maker, and a Jango
Being picked up from:

Strop
Orlestat
Being picked up from:
The top of a roof, after having been told to 'get ready' by the Raven.
Strop
Being picked up from:
Outside of the AG Town Community Hall, after being knocked unconscious by a mysterious explosion.

Pazx
Pazx
Being picked up from:

kingryan
Delairi
Being picked up from:
The empty gray world she ended up in after falling into a portal in her homeworld.
Charlie *primary contestant*
Being picked up from:
Uhm... Actually, he appears to have been summoned by Government Mages via a capsicum...

fst6
RAWR
Being picked up from:

mentorso123
Razar
Being picked up from:
Right after having discovered a mysterious figure on the front of a car, in which there were creatures who attempted to shoot him down.

Estel
Billy the Destroyer
Being picked up from:
Somewhere in space, where he was searching for the source of a calling.

Esuna2400
Dervysh and Vixen
Being picked up from:

skater_kid_who_pwns
Dingsly
Being picked up from:
His home, just after he got dressed for a day of battle.

Will write this more properly later! If you see some information missing that should be on, TELL ME. If there are corrections, post them too. INFO POSTED ON PAGE 23, 24 and 25 IS NOT INCLUDED YET.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Prologue *sigh*:

Pazx was doing what he always was. Sitting in the garden, meditating, training with his animal allies, training his animal allies, meditating, training, meditating, training... At one point in time he was showing his best student, Garrow the bunny, how to properly disarm someone. As he moved Garrow's arm into the proper position, when the clouds overhead burst and lighting was all around them.
Pazx quickly directed his students to the nearest shelter and ran off as fast as he could with Garrow. A thought struck Garrow as they were nearing the shelter. He quickly jumped onto Pazx's back and hurled his enchanted swords into the rain, just as lightning struck them. It let off an ominous light that knocked them out. If Garrow had been any faster, they may still have been in that world, any slower and they would both be dead, but now, it seems they are in a new place entirely.

There you go... oh wait, Garrow's stats.

Garrow
Species: Bunny
Appearance: Cute, but determined, does not always wear black.
Strengths: Is small. Has been taught by the greatest martial artist of them all. Trained in ninjitsu and jujitsu. Is furry. Is an extremely high jumper. Is generally peaceful. Is strong for his size.
Weaknesses: Is young. Is curious. Is not the best swimmer but can make do. Is small.

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Hold up!
Wait, shoot! I KEEP FORGETTING THINGS!
oh, wait...

What does primary contestant mean?

Showing 241-255 of 1813