ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 454506
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Because I first now have read your Entry, Kingryan:

Wow... It looks really nice. Yes, it is an evil city... With a more evil leader, I guess.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

@kingryan:
You submitted entries for your contestants? If so, wait for the next round. Then there will be more story here, and presumably challenges.

Ok..I still have to make my animation for Charlie...I will do that on the coming weekend...

OH i can't wait till the holidays...

KingRyan
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Status on contest: Has a headache. Finished drawing. Needs to GIMP-ify art and write a bit more. Headache hurts.

Now, offtopicness: hrrm, I can't think of anything to say... MY OFFTOPICNESS IS GONE!!! Noooooo!

lol, jk, I'll be the most offtopic person anywhere :P!

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I procrastinated and never started my thingy!

Oh noez!!!!11!!!!1!111!!!!!

I'll start working on it in tomorrow.

Good thing it's not do till a while.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

*Marches into the MWT once more with Minority from green day in the backround*

The Arrival, the small tiny miniscule story because my mom took the camera. . .yeah, that sucks. Speaking FIrst person as Nergy/The Nergyl Child.

Out of nearly nowhere, the once calm building atop a City turned to utter darkness. "Brother, what did you do this time?" I said, slowly tilting my head. "Nothing brother, for once, I didn't do something to turn out the lights," He replied. Stopping our conversation, we caught a flicker, almost a figure from our eyes. "A hologram? I haven't seen one of those since the attack on the white house," I grinned an evil smile. "Remember brother? You ran from that battle," Brother said to me. Ignoring him, I turned my attention to the hologram. "I greet you" It said in with a mechanical humm. "Who are you?" I asked with my evil smile. It completely ignored me, and continued to talk. "Welcome to this test of - abilities. This world will most probably make you cry for your mother, no offence, but if this not make you go crazy or make you cry, then... You have no humanity." he paused for a moment "No sense.- He looked to the side, taking a deep breath. -The first one to enter the tower is the winner. Before you can do that, you will have to take care of your opponents, in one way or another.- He turned his head at the contestants again, looking directly at them. -If you want to live, then do not enter...-" He was cut off. Me and brother looked at each other, "Looks like we were chosen for something, might as well take care of the other. . . .contestants" I snickered and stood on my two legs. "First of all, we need to get out of here." I purposed. "How do you plan to do that brother?" My brother asked. "My eyes may not be able to circulate darkness, but yours can." I resolved. "I see. . ." He snickered, "Literally". Following my brother, we found ourselves in a bleaker envoirnment than we thought. There were large skyscrapers, small houses and abandoned cars. "Ah, I can feel the shivers in my spine, this may be our next home" I chitchatted with my brother. "Home isn't here, it's underground. . .but you-" I cut him off, "-Leave the past be, leave the past be." We were in a bleak, gray city, looking for a tower, when odors of garbage and smog suddenly filled the air. "Somehow I don't think that we're supposed to be here brother," I said. "Our eyes see all brother, I'm sure we're going the right way," he insisted. Walking with brother, we found our first enemy.
End?

Well, since my thing was just darkness, I fiddled and decided that you were shooting at them being in an alleyway . . . . sorry I fiddled with what was going on/the enviornment etc. etc., I just don't quite know what I'd post that wasn't a two liner. lol.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Woot, well done, Thoad!

To Pazx and slliM: you have not got much time left, hopefully you will make it in the next week or so.

And because we are now missing a contestant, I chose one of my own characters that might be - useful to me.

Oh, this is where he went, the boy. He should have told me, but I guess he couldn't.
I looked at where the hologram had appeared, searching for the little projecter hiden somewhere on this location. I sniffed the tiny machine, when I found it. It did not smell like a machine, actually it had little scent itself. The kid had not been here, this was not his work.
Shaking my head sadly, I began wandering throught the maze of streets, seemingly designed to confuse and frustrate. Yes, this would probably make people mad. Luckyly, I am not a person.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I'll make it... But... what do I have to do? Just... wander the streets? Actually... that'll be fun^^!

Yes I'll be done...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

isn't it just cheaty that Cenere doesn't have to provide a reference sheet before some of us have to portray his character? :P

@thoad:
Nice~ They sure say brother a lot. :P

@Pazx:
Yes, just wander the streets~

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Nice~ They sure say brother a lot. :P

it's one of those creepy relationships where they never call each other by their name, it gives a certain type of horror mood that I like.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

it's one of those creepy relationships where they never call each other by their name, it gives a certain type of horror mood that I like.
Heeey... That's what me and my girlfriend's relationship was like... I never thought of it as creepy. :P

On-topic:
I would try to finish Ezale's Arrival, if I hadn't forgotten my laptop out by the place I used to live... i miss it.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I guess you would need to hear it in the way I do. Kinda like liquid and Solid snakes kinda way of saying "Brother".
Direct line (I think):
"What's the matter brother?! Too much of a load for you!?"

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

That's what me and my girlfriend's relationship was like... I never thought of it as creepy. :P

Yes... your girlfriend *glances at thread*

I totally get that... sweet.

Riiiiiight, the story...
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@thoad:
Ohhhhh, I think I get it now. I think.

@Pazx:
*glances at you, chuckles*

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

*does the kitty dance*
*gets shot in the face*
*stands back up*
*does the zombie kitty dance*

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

... Thoad... Have you been eating sugar with donuts again?

Anyway, I think Zophia gets the GM spot again, I am not feeling - well at the moment...

Showing 406-420 of 1813