ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 454496
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I'll start working on my entry in about an hour...

I think you will all enjoy it's comedic view on the tournament...

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Thoad said:

So same scenario only their both with each other

So they are a team? Hmm, Okay. Yes, the same scenario, just not "waking up" seperately, but together.

I will go make an audition wit my characters....
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Oh, sorry slliM. Yeah, I would like to se some comedy in this tournament, with it being so eerie and dark by nature.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

As in someone being away from the interwebs without telling me? I will make up for it, if they still want to compete, if not, I will kill them with my own bare hands. Uhm... Yeah... I would probably make something up.

*note to self* Never make cenere mad...for fear of personal health...*end note*

Oh, and about the thread... I will try to give him the choice at least? Could be fun *looking at idea*

You knowwww you wanna mess with strop!

What do you think he wears beneath his ninja suit~

Well as he was a horse i tohught nothing....
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

*note to self* Never make cenere mad...for fear of personal health...*end note*

I am not violent... Just a little sadistic, and... have a temper... and am violent.... Okay, case closed.

You knowwww you wanna mess with strop!

There are malls in the abandoned city~~
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

What do you think he wears beneath his ninja suit~

Hey, no spoilers D:

If anybody needs information on characters, just check my profile and follow the links.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I bet he wears knickers...pink...frilly...nickers...

Lol...a horse in knickers...hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

KingRyan

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Kingryan, quit iiittttt, you're giving me ideas!

Unstickying this thread now that the FAQ is up here.

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

never knew it was stickied... Hmm... im kinda late here... Whats happeneng?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Kingryan, quit iiittttt, you're giving me ideas!

Ideas? Ideas of what? You were the one who said you liked wearing womens undies in the first place...ok...officially moving this debate to the Bogan wars thread...or Cenere will get....*whispers*grumpy*whispers*....

So...now Do I have to wait for something to happen and I will get what happens in my Profile? I thinks thats what the FAQ said...I am just making sure...

KingRyan
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

So...now Do I have to wait for something to happen and I will get what happens in my Profile? I thinks thats what the FAQ said...I am just making sure...

First rounf has not challenges, only boundaries. So next round I will throw creatures at you, be it in the messenger, or here.

*violent cough*
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I don't see it. :/
I know. I was hoping you wouldn't notice. 120 lbs. sounds right.

Prologue: He was... ah... um... doing... stuff? Probably flying around in his saucer. To be honest, I have no idea, so let's do this: He was flying medicine to orphans. And sleeping.
Stuff: Personal shield, laser pistol, two six-shooters, close-range anti-infantry guided missile launcher(can be used at long range, but it was an Epic Ted joke which I will not explain), sniper rifle, triple-barreled shotgun, grenade launcher, beamsword, high-explosive charges, and target painting equipment. Lots of ammo.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

never knew it was stickied... Hmm... im kinda late here... Whats happeneng?
Read the Arrival at page 32.
Oh, and mentorso and fst6 quit, thoad made his twins a team again, and Xzeno and Klaushouse joined. Meaning we're an odd number of contestants, which is causing Cenere headaches.

officially moving this debate to the Bogan wars thread...or Cenere will get....*whispers*grumpy*whispers*....
*ROARS at you on behalf of Cenere*

@kingryan:
You submitted entries for your contestants? If so, wait for the next round. Then there will be more story here, and presumably challenges.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Odd numbers are ebilz..... Oh well. At least I know who is going to fight whoever I pick *looking annoyed at Thoad*

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Tribute to Cenere

Today, it seems that the maze has succeeded in cunfuzzling the general population...

Note: I will be recording some events here.

Showing 391-405 of 1813