ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 454612
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

*mumbles annoyed, sighs, curls up in GM-chair*
*insert depressed and degrading comments about self, the plot and all that*
*insert comment about how I hate that Zophia is a mod*
*little mumbling about being lonesome and homesick*
*a sigh*
*rude gesture, more curling up*
*something about not being around much in the holidays*

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*mumbles annoyed, sighs, curls up in GM-chair*
*nuzzles*
*insert depressed and degrading comments about self, the plot and all that*
*insert several arguments against it*
Besides that I have less time for drawing, why...?
*little mumbling about being lonesome and homesick*
You get to be with your family soon, right?
*a sigh*
*more nuzzles*
*rude gesture, more curling up*
*attempt to comfort*
*something about not being around much in the holidays*
Hopefully we'll manage, though this might get a bit screwed...
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Does not work, Zophia. Bu well, besides you "do not have time for drawing", you do not sleep in the night, you neglect what you have said you would do, and probably will end up not doing this in time either, there is nothing wrong. My fault. *mental stabbing self in stomach multiple times*

Hopefully we'll manage, though this might get a bit screwed...

I have given all the information there is. There should be no problems at all, as there is only loose rules this time. Almost everything will go. But: GET THE DARN THING DONE BEFORE THE DEADLINE! I have a Strop to think of...
Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Lol zoph...
Also...
Im incredibly bored...
So...
I have this...
A vampire smiley =F...
and to cenere...
have you died off dervysh yet?...
and...
anyone know who did the song "Front Row"?...

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

hmm, I'm wondering if I should link the song. . . .hmm hrmm, NYAGH! I can't figure out whether or not it'd be against the rules! Hrmm,
*continues mental brain war about it* *stick figure in brain war blows up*
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

orderve (or however u spell it)
Hors de vore, actually. I'm not sure that's exactly right, but it's close.

I'm working on my entree. Xzeno has a lot of trouble with problems he can't solve with violence, mostly because they are a rarity. This is challenging, but I think I have a plan.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

4 Sasquatch, the summon Overgrowth & Yeti
Walking through the door, they enter an open space, lit up with a mansion. "Now, this is interesti.." Yeti is cut short by a 'Holy f***!' from somewhere behind them. Both of them spin around, ready to encounter this new danger, but all they see is a human leaning up against a wall, looking shocked. They look at each other, uncertain of what approach to take. Sasquatch, from lack of anything else to do, goes back to his default face: WTF! Seeing this, Yeti sighs, looking at the human. "Who are you?" The human looks up, still a little short of breath from the - nice surprise. "... Just a humble guide, though I seem to have gotten it easier than with the trio before..." Yeti tilts her head a little, questioning, but the human seem to either not see it, or ignore it completely. He straightens up, pointing at the mansion. -Only one of you can go in there, the other have to wait outside. Oh, and you will have to wear this mask, and not take it off before the Masquerade ends, because that would be bad.- He holds forth a mask of what must be, well, a hairless mole, complete with glasses. "He is going." Yeti points at her older brother, not really wanting to wear a mask that ugly. Sasquatch just stands there, WTF'ing all over the place. -Is he all right?- The human leans forward, whispering to Yeti. "He does that sometimes..." She whispers back, looking Somewhat tired at Sasq'. -Hmm, okay. Anyway, through the doors, and everything will, well, happen.- He hands her the mask, and disappears down an alley. She looks at her brother again, putting the mask on him, and leads him to the double doors. "What was that all about?" Sasquatch seems to have come back to reality, now openly wondering about.. Something. Yeti rolls her eyes, and pushes her brother through the doors.
Inside there is light, warmth and a lot of people.

Man that was an accurate portrayal of my characters.I am quite impressed,but anyways I like this one so far,as it sounds quite interesting,but I'm not exactly sure if there is supposed to be some type of challenge this time around or what,but I will look through all the page real quick and see if their is something I missed.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK I forgot to read part 2, here it is...

4 Sasquatch
A shy young hare curtsies before the mole, her eyes avoiding his, her fair cheeks a light red.

OK,when you say a hare you mean a rabbit?Also could I get a visual of this mask,because I have no clue as to how it looks like with the description you gave of it.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

[static noise]@Esuna:
Go read part two, that would most likely answer your question.

@Crims:
I am glad I got the characters right. I actually enjoyed writing that part.
Oh, and you know a mole? Picture it without any hair, and with large glasses. the mask is pretty much just the face of a mole without fur, like with little round eyes, and those round eyes and stuff... I cannot draw it *is at parents, lacking a tablet and a working scanner*
And a hare is not the same as a rabbit, though those two are in family. Hares (I hope it is the right word) have a slimmer, more muscularish face, a slimmer and more athletic body and black tips on their ears.

Hmm, that was all, right? Cenere over and out.[/static noise]

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

alright I just looked at pictures of moles and all I have to say is.....WTF!?Those things are ridiculously ugly.It would have been worse if you actually said naked mole rat,which is even worse,but wow that's bad.I may have trouble drawing it too.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Part I

I smiled.
Dancing was something I knew how to do. Even if it was a horse that I was dancing with, I could still dance the key right off it.
"My pleasure to meet you." I spoke smoothly, taking little peeks at the key every now and then. I bowed and stuck out my hand."May I have this dance?"
"Yes,"She said, batting her big eyelashes,"you may."
I was about to puke. I was flirting with a dirty, smelly horse, just so I could get a key. I had to regroup my team, and the only way to do that was to get through the door that all the keys go to.
I took the mare's hand anyway and began to dance. Although her body was shaped rather oddly, she was an amazing dancer. We twirled around and around the dance floor.
"Why do you keep looking at my wrist?" she said, 30 seconds into our dance.
She had found me out. Maybe I could.....
"I was staring at that beautiful bracelet your wearing. It's quite amazing. Where did you get it?"
"Oh.....ugh, It was my creat- mother's."She said.
"That's sweet. Was she a nice person?" I asked.
"I-I have to go now. Sorry." She whimpered, letting go of my hand.
I smiled once again. When she walked away, there was nothing on her wrist.
I wandered why she walked away, but it didn't matter, because I got one of the keys.
I looked towards the princes,who looked exactly like Jessica Alba.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

cen, you gotta stop being so hard on your self! This tournament is absoulutly amazing, and if you keep up your amazingness here.....you could end up as a mod if you wish any how...o well.

Sllim, didn't cen say t wait for part 2 to be posted before writing anything?

*sigh*

o well

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

He already posted up part 2.....

Lol.

XD
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

go to page 87 and tell me what you see.

you could end up as a mod if you wish any how...o well.

I don't think it works that way.I know you are trying to encourage him,but try not to give him any wrong ideas here.I'm just saying that you don't get to be a mod for accomplishments alone if at all.

Anyways I will probably work on this tomorrow,and I'm going to make you sorry for trying to make this hard on me.I will probably make you hate me with this one,while also keeping within the rules.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Gah, my bad guys, I am gonna go check out my part and see whats a comeing my way...

Showing 916-930 of 1813