ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 454602
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Part IV

I looked to where the voice was coming from.
There stood the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in his life. She had long blond hair and a wonderful posture. She had smooth skin and beautiful blue eyes. Actually, if I tried my hardest, I couldn't think of a thing she didn't have. She wasn't wearing a mask. Truthfully, I couldn't say I cared.
"The reason I'm smiling is because I saw you." I said smoothly.
She giggled.
"Thank you...What was your name again?" she asked.
"My name is Phil, and your name is?"
She smiled.
"You do not need to know my name right now." she said, as if I was gonna have to flirt it out of her. I didn't have the time to sit around, so I invited her to the dance floor.
We started the waltz rather nicely, but by the time the song for that dance was over, we had had 4 drinks each. I was good at holding down alcohol, but I could tell that this beautiful woman was no pro.
"You know what...Phil? I think you are pretty sexy for a cat..." she spat out as we sat down.
"I agree." I said, faking co.ckiness.
"Oh...your so funny Phil." she said, falling on top of me.
I caught her, and looked strait into her eyes. She looked back at mine and smiled.
Me and her had the same idea, I could tell.
Her lips were warm and she was the best kisser I'd kissed in a long time.
When we pulled back, she took out 8 keys and handed them to me.
"Your a really good kisser, and you showed me an amazing time." she said, still sounding a bit tipsy.
"Thank you...but I thought we might do a little more of that kissing at my pla...." I was cut off by a finger coming over my lips.
"Sorry."
She disappeared.
"Every time." I mumbled.
I looked at the eight keys I had gotten and frowned.
Still, I had 31 keys.
Part of me was still worried about the contest and well, keeping me and my team mates alive.
I turned around and saw a small bear pickpocketing some giant buck.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the double post, but I'm bored, and wish to wright about the small polar bear.

Part V

I walked up to the polar bear.
"Did you just steal a key from that man?" I asked in a hushed tone.
"Yeah....so." she replied.
"I really don't care about what you do, but I want some more keys." I said sturdily.
"I really don't give a rat's ass about what you want." she said harshly.
I looked at the man the bear had pick pocketed. You couldn't really call him a man. He was more of a small buck man. Any ways, the small buck man was lanky and didn't look like he could put up a fight at all. He was still bigger than the small polar bear though. Wait...
"If you don't give me half the keys you steal tonight.... I'll announce that you are a thief and have been pickpocketing everyone in here." I pestered.
"Are you blackmailing me?" she asked.
"Yup." I said smugly.
"...Alright. So far I have 40 keys. At the end of the knight, I will give you half of what I have then." she said angrily while handing me 20 keys.
51 keys.
This isn't that hard I thought.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Will someone please post between my stories? Oh wait...It's late.
I'll have writer's block in the morning, so I am gonna do alot of writing right now.

This is the last part btw.

Part VI

"10 minutes till all dancers leave! 10 minutes!" said the princess, who was now being crowded by people.
As I was walking towards the door, I bumped up against something, clammy and cold. I turned to say "Hey, sorry my bad." but instead I said "WTF are you?" I was staring at a 1200 pound rhino who was on his back legs.
"I'm gonna pound you till your head caves in." He said to me with a gruff voice.
I was scared as ever, but the way I get out of stuff is with sarcasm, so I said "Oh..uhm, OK. You...you do that."
I was half way across the room and on the floor in 3 seconds.
He charged at me. His giant horn almost struck me right in the chest, but I grabbed it and climbed on the behemoth's back. I took out my claws. I scratched a sensitive spot behind the ear and the giant dropped to the floor with a thud. He was still breathing.
Around him were nine keys. I picked them up and put them in my pockets.
60 freaking keys
I grabbed a glass of wine and headed out the door.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Strop, I would say there is at least a hundred dancers. It is a big ball, once again making the chance of actual interacting between the contestants rather small compared to what you might think. All these dancers, and the princess have keys.

Oh good, I'm glad to know that. In that case I'll have to change my plot somewhat (originally strop ended up with...four keys...and I thought I was doing well)...I'll also have to change the way I draw this just a little. Two hundred faceless zombies was easy compared to this.

I've switched to sketching and storyboarding, so I no longer spend 1-2 hours on a page, but ten minutes. This way I have a small chance of actually making the deadline.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

No one even commented on him finding a women who claimed to be his mother?

I definitely read that (but didn't have time to comment). But yeah, I was like woah, huh...uhm...yeah, like...*headscratch*

It's a bit Oedipal don't you think? :P And as for slliM's efforts...

More relevant to the Strop(ina) of thoad's story is the question: What deal? All I remember was the Nergyl telling Stropina she was going to die if she did anything lol.
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

slliM's efforts...

What are you saying......?

Lol. I know that they are terrible. This is simply because I suck at writing.

Problem solved.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

[static noise]

could you list exactly how many and what type of people their are at the ball.Otherwise you can't hold me accountable for anything.

ALL FURRIES: Basically whatever animal you can think of. There should be a good chance of that creature being there, as well as some of the more animalbased mythical creatures (dragon, unicorn, pegasus, griffon and the like). I am sure there is a group of beetles too, and a lone mantis, because she looks hungrily at every dancepartner approaching her.
AT LEAST 100: My guess is, with the size of the mansion (there is a lot more than the ball room, I am just too lazy to tell you), as well as the - material used for the whole thing done by the Lady, there is a good chance for about 300 females, 350 males and one or two transgendered creatures, here mainly snails. All npcs are in possession of a key, unless it have already been taken by someone. The princess have 10, and there is a few soldiers in some of the corridors in possession of 2.
If you want to, there would be no problem in stealing other contestants' keys one at the time, but bold it out so both the person stolen from and I can see it.

Remember if a dancer catch you stealing, he or she will either be mad and yell at you (and by that, you loose the chance of stealing a key for some time, as many will try and avoid you) or scream and slap you (possible for trying to get a good grab on their butt), which would lead to less trouble, as the other dancers will see it a flirt gone wrong.
These npcs should be seen as intelligent, but a little blind beings, who does not suspect muc, and does not care to tell other that you are stealing.

But good work people. Much to read, when I get to it, so would everyone link to the pages the entries are on? I makes it a little easier for me, if you have little links on your profile. Or else at least post a collection of links to the pages, when you have finished? Plz? [/static noise]
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Link collection?

Ok.here
here
and here

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

[quote]orderve (or however u spell it)

Hors de vore, actually. I'm not sure that's exactly right, but it's close.[/quote] Hour d'oeuvres, to be exact.

Just thought I'd mention that and scamper off again without reading any entries... >_>

Man, this is gonna be dificult to draw...
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/2252078/mixed-world-tournament-masquerade-page-86-87/page/95

Theres my entry....

Any ways, i would like to take my key count down to around 16. It seems much more reasonable, even though I may write another part of ding discising him self as a uard, and then getting a few more that way, untill he is caught, which ends up with him metting the princess and so forth....o well. But yes, please take my count down to at least 16. We have to leave keys for some of the other contestants yes?

Also sllim, takeing my polar bear theive idea......NOT COOL! For on, if I had allready ment he by that point, which I would most likely have, I had allready gotten most of the keys she had, and you warped her itno a rude sort of carecter. Theivs would never be black mailed becuse they are amazing at hidine them selfs, and chances are if they lived in a castle they would know many secret passages...

*End rant

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

NOT COOL!

Chill dude.

All the same people are at the ball.

It's just an illousion, so we can have different versions of each story.

Your entry was the only one I actually read before making my entries...

I know I am probably gonna be one of the people getting kicked off. I just have to deal with it.

Also, It looks like I copied thoad's ideas alot right? I didn't read his before doing my entry... Great minds think alike right?

I am glad there is gonna be another one of these things. I am gonna think longer next time...
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Basically whatever animal you can think of. There should be a good chance of that creature being there, as well as some of the more animalbased mythical creatures (dragon, unicorn, pegasus, griffon and the like).

Omgggggggg, if I were to draw this entirely properly I would probably take a year to do it...

General question. Were there any constestants who did not involve themselves in any stealing, wheeling or dealing whatsoever?
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

[written note]
I tend to think of this round as "Cenere's Revenge". I think it gives a good idea of what I have to go through every other week, when I am composing the next round. People having different ideas, weird thoughs and stuff like that, though I still have to sync it out.
So let this be my revenge, a round build to trouble.
[/written note]

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK,after looking at what I have to face I might not do a full comic strip, but instead a story with one or two images,for the fact that I am pretty bad at drawing stuff like unicorns and other animals so....yeah.I don't know when I'm even going to be able to start on it either,so I might start on it tonight,but it would help to get a deadline in place if its not already been posted,because it would help to know.I shall now go chck and see if you have already posted one.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

[statics]If in doubt when it come to the deadline, go look at my profile.... Thought you knew it by now, but well. At least you are not looking at Zophia's... Are you?[/statics]

Showing 946-960 of 1813