ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 454606
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Yum, i was thinking of takeing a nice blodd bath today...

So.....Is cen an evil kitten? Like it's fluffy on the out side, but it's heart is a big bomb that makes stuff go boom!

*Makes boom noise like a small child*

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Well, it is said to make your skin look young?

> >...

*joins the childish manners*

---
What else to say.... Uhm... prolly just... Don't kill the Kai...

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

haha, looks like I'm up against sasquatch?
hate to sound like a dick, but . . . .
PWND.
jk.
No really, I have actually been thinking of doing some sasquatch *shudder* FAN art, but hey, this might be fun *malevolent smile plzthx.*

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Which is basically Hallow stealing the only key he's gonna get from Strop, if Strop don't mind me using two genderbended males as an excuse for shoujo ai

Ah. Uhm.

Since I still haven't published my script (just sending the whole thing to Cenere direct instead, and will do a real bang-up job on the drawing later), I'll, uh, work that in somehow. But in my script I did specify that Strop carries most of his keys in his...well, bosom, and if you look at the dress from the concept sketches it's impossible to pick that. No pockets, either. However, one key is tied to his wrist so he doesn't attract the attention of other contestants but I guess this didn't work on Hallow, lol.

That moment could possibly be the most confused Strop will ever be in his life. Zophia, it may be necessary to discuss the details directly as I'm aware Hallow would prefer to steal from contestants.

...Thoad, now that the round is over I hope you don't mind Strop retrospectively filching one key from your pocket =P It would make my job easier.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Well, I'm sure Hallow wouldn't mind actually reaching down there, but just to keep my ideas above the belt... Snatch key from wrist?

I'd actually love to know just a tiny bit of your script, as what Hallow will be doing is pretty much all about observing...

And the *pickpocket* was just the closest I could get to the - sound of stealing.

I just like the idea for the amount of confusion it would bring your pony. I'm evil like that.

*wonders when we'll have a chance to discuss it, goes to bed*

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

...Thoad, now that the round is over I hope you don't mind Strop retrospectively filching one key from your pocket =P It would make my job easier.

why not stropina try and flatter him, and he ends up throwing a brass key at your face? XD.
I'm thinking of it. . . .*idea* GOT IT!
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Well, I'm sure Hallow wouldn't mind actually reaching down there, but just to keep my ideas above the belt... Snatch key from wrist?

Way ahead of you :3

why not stropina try and flatter him, and he ends up throwing a brass key at your face?

Oh yeah, could do! Actually, will do. Good as done!

I've finished scripting the draft for my fourth round but that's rather inconsequential to the rest of you as, heh, both fighters in my round are mine anyway.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Way ahead of you :3
D: I needs info!
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Hmm... Did I tell you... No killing of other characters, right? Probably did not, but well... Not quite sure what to do with the losing part, as there should be the possiblity of them still being active.... *babbles*

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Okay, due to popular demand (lol, just kidding) I am going to post my draft scripts to the Masquerade and Conflict presently. You can read them on my thread.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I has not seen your thread be bumped up yet?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Posted round 3, formatting round 4 now.

I got delayed due to internet FAIL!

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

*uses this thread as - painrelief*
*headdeskheaddeskheaddeskheaddesk* Dead end, dead end, dead end..... At least I have the Alt round to figure something out, but for now: Dead end!

Zophia, you are late again, but I knew you would be... *sigh*
Strop is trying, but... At least there is a script... *stares at description of Kai-pain, winces*

ARWARWARWARWARW....

Okay, I have to add: If you lose the battle, there is a good chance of you being able to - continue writing/drawing, if you like to, just without all the action and stuff. If you behave, and don't try to get into the fight again, or try to enter the goddarn tower or something.
I can haz yes/no on that, because if I get the no, I will have to write abougt your creatures untill the happy/bad ending. I still wonder how the lastlast round will be...

*swear*

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Well, I'm demoted/promoted to storytelling element anyway... Drawing all those darn people at the ball takes time!
But, ehm. I'm working on it?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Ooh..lucky I didnt' get disqualified for half an entry.

Im on holidays...and trying to cope with slow dialup speeds...damn u 44 kb/s !!!

I hope I'll be able to get my entry in when I get back from Melbourne (ARGHHH THE BOGAN CAPITAL!! hehe /bogan reference)...

Otherwise I suppose I will just lose...

Ah well...

KingRyan

Showing 1006-1020 of 1813