ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 454684
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I just need to get there first.This next round I have a feeling shall also be quite interesting however it plays out.The only bad part is that I will be more busy since the end of the semester is at the end of the month so after this week I probably will get back to being really busy and not being as active as I would like to.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Ignore the beastStrop. The lower part is the closest I can get to the design of the Lady, if people are interested.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/Mixed%20World%20Tournament/fhe.jpg

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Part 6:

I bent over to grasp my stomach for a second and was knocked on the head with the handle of a sword. I fell to the floor and looked up. The wolf thing jumped over me and grabbed Dingsly by the arm.
Bob came over to me and picked me up. He lifted me over his shoulders and on to his back, where he grew to the size of a dump truck. I stood up on his shoulders and told him some commands.
He ran over to jack and picked him up. He threw his arm ack and through jack like you would a spear. Jack multiplied and literally crushed the wolf with his 100 copies.
They got up and scratched there head. "Ow...." He said s he just transformed back into one person.
I heard a crack and Jack dropped to the floor. Behind him stood Dingsly, trumphant, with one foot up on jacks head. He pushed off Jack and lunged forward 5 feet.
I jumped off Bob and braced myself for impact.

(Sorry for the crappiness, I've been righting in science terms all day. School... Nice Strop btw Cenere.)

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Awwwww beastStrop is so adorable, can I keep it? Can I?

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Part 7:

I fell backwards and hit my head on something. Something sharp. I reached back and felt my neck. Blood. Lots of it.
I heard Bob yell at Dingsly and felt 6 large rumbles. Dingsly started yelling something and I heard something crunch. I didn't want to look up. I just wanted to sit there forever. I closed my eyes and passed out.
Someone started slapping me softly.
"Yo, yo man wake up." said a familiar voice.
I opened my eyes and was hoisted up to my feet.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Got knocked in the head and you fainted." said Jack.
"And Dingsly?"
"I took care of him. Now I feel bad." said Bob as he pointed to wall, with half a limp body sticking out of it.
"Mumbrela...-ga...." said what I thought was Dingsly.
"Poor dude...." I said.
I felt a weird presence around me and was transported back to the front of the tower.
"What now?" asked Bob as he munched on a turkey sandwich.
"We wait..." I answered.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

You're right, slliM, you do employ a comical approach to your entries. It's fresh! Like Mentos, the freshmaker!

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Sure you can have him, though I might end up having plans with that creature. Depends on how the Tournament goes.

Really need to read them entries!!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

BeastStrop Kinda scares me........Can we have cross dresser strop instead? Taht would be WAY funnier, and easier!

Um...Sllim, what exactly happened to him? How did he get i nthe wall? Like did it like regenerate around him?

Any way, good job. Might have done you good to write something through jacks eyes of him getting smashed up.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Hmm I wonder if thoad will ever finish his entry....I want to see how the fight against my characters goes.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I have wonderful nightmares in my imaginary pockets for the winner. Let us imagine it was Strop. Let us imagine it was Strop~~ *evil laughter*

Okay, I should really get that damn assignment done > <

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

@Skater:
Yeah, thats what vibe I was trying to give off.
1.Bob runs to Dingsly
2.Bob picks up Dingsly
3.Bob hurls Dingsly into the wall
4.Wall crumbles on Dingsly, but then regenerates.
5.Dingsly is stuck for a while.
6.Phil is transported back to the tower area.
7.Sammich time! Nananana nana na...na can't..... touch.... this. *realizes everyone is looking at me* *runs off*

@Cenere
I am truly scared of what you have in store for us.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAA!! *realizes attention is turned from slliM to me* ... Uhm, yes.
I still wonder where you have gotten that idea with teleportation and stuff. Oh well..
I need my mom here < <....

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I read skater kids and thought it wouldn't make sense for only one group to teleport and none of the others,so I kind of added that into my own story,plus it was a good idea,and I wanted to be able to control the type of environment they were placed in to make the fight more interesting and so you wouldn't yell at me or something about screwing up the environment or getting something wrong about the way it is set up like in the masquerade.So in a way I kind of took another writers idea and made it my own,for tons of reasons,most of which I just listed.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

So Skater's idea. Hmm, oh well. Have not been able to keep you to the setting since day one anyway.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

*cough*
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/kryptykfysh/Random/1203912969889_anonib.jpg

-------------

Anyway, people are looking forward to the Alt round? Just wondering > >

Showing 1081-1095 of 1813