ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 454634
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

wait a second Cenere according to my Fox Clocks its like 4:30 am over there.Why are you even awake posting that....or were you sleep posting?Who knows I think I will wait until you are fully conscious as well...

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Skater, you need to watch the unicorn skit from Robot Chicken. Except I totally did not just suggest you do that on a PG-rated forum.

that was 2.30am your time! Why were you awake then?

I'm a busy horse. And also I was still high off workout-related adrenaline.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

p.s. for the sake of a readable thread name, I've changed the title of the thread in accordance with my records of Cenere's notes. Of course it may be incorrect, and if so, I'm sure Cenere will let me know, right?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

*still sleepy though it is early afternoon*
I had to read it through 40 times before I found out how you defeated Xzeno, and I an still not quite sure if there is more to it that ruining his weapon as shield.
But it looks okay, pretty much like when I happen to ask Kai about something in the middle of a rpg (creating confussion and staring people), so I am fine with it. As long as the explaination is "It is just courage and a new thought implimented in his head that made him create the blade himself".

Oh, Strop, you found my notes! I lost them myself, and somehow writing under another title makes the text bad...
Now I just have to get myself to write... And.... *sighs, curls a little agains an imaginary wall*

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

had to read it through 40 times before I found out how you defeated Xzeno, and I an still not quite sure if there is more to it that ruining his weapon as shield.

hmm if it weren't for the fact that you said you are tired I would assume you were on something with the way you said that.I don't remember him ruining his weapon using it as s sheild,unless you are talking about Xzeno,who in the story had his shield destroyed by Sasquatch's weapon,along with his weapon afterwards.Sasquatch was aiming for Xzeno directly,but missed hitting his giant rocket launcher instead.

As long as the explanation is "It is just courage and a new thought implemented in his head that made him create the blade himself".

umm....of course why wouldn't that be it.Yep you are quite good.I would never have guessed that you would figure that out.Yeah lets go with that then.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

along with his weapon afterwards.

What I meant... I just missed some words > >...

umm....of course why wouldn't that be it.Yep you are quite good.I would never have guessed that you would figure that out.Yeah lets go with that then.

"99 ways to twist around the rules" Buy it now, in your local book store!
mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

How goes it here? I do not want to read the last few dozen pages of this contest so I decided I would ask cenere, who seems to have annoyingly closed his comments.

*run on SENTANCE*

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

You could look at the story in the FAQ?
But well, people have been fighting each other, Xzeno and Crimson is the finalists, the rests is just trying to live through the day, as a lot of creatures are trying to kill them, the city has turned to dust (sand), and this is the last round?

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Skater, you need to watch the unicorn skit from Robot Chicken.

I might have seen that, but I will youtube it next time I am somewere it works. Er......I mean..........I dont know were that caome from!
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Desperately burbing something up > >...

Enemy
The boy's eyes were empty, staring out at nothing. The Tower, or at least the spell cast upon it was feeding the information he needed, sadly making his brain hurt.
As the battles drew to a close, he staggered to his feet, shaking from exhaustion. This day had been all too long already, and there would probably not be any chance of rest just yet. Actually, as he realized, most likely the opposite.

The Lady looked into the glowing ball, smiling at the pain the fierce contestants gave to each other. Soon she would have her soldier.

As the battle ground settled, the boy limped weakly towards the sword fighter. Neither of them spoke, though Dingsley looked somewhat insecure. The - help was quick, just enough for Dingsley to be able to get up and swing his sword, less damaged than before. Kai on the other hand looked miserable, but still made his way towards the unconscious ninja don... horse. He woke him up, warning Strop of what was coming. Just then, the time stopped for a imperceptible moment, before rushing forward, the sky a mess of light and dark, clouds, snow, rain.
Around them the city collapsed entirely, the nature took over for a moment, trees rising from the asphalt, breaking through the crumpled remains of the city. Then they withered and died, leaving the once great city as nothing but dust, everything turned to sand.
The boy stared at it with a worried frown, before leaving the ninja to his fight.

Though both the contestants are ready, nothing is shown on the screen, not a noise is heard from the speakers, not even the humm deep from the Tower. They knew they had to fight each other, but the slight change of events had stopped them for the time being.
During the confusion of the time shift, the prisoners had broken through the Tower, now once again a part of the tournament, at least as spectators.

A disturbance of the sand caught their attention, and with that the day took a macabre turn. From the sand an army of grotesque soldiers rise, naked and mutilated, twisted... Beings from a more modern world would think of them as mutated, the rest would just see them as they was: wrong.
The grim beings kept rising, and the ones first through the sand took a moment of sensing the world before charging at the contestants.
Wild gazes and a need to destroy.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Alright an official intro,now all I'm waiting on is Xzeno to finish his submission.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Yup. And see if anyone else are to make an entry, or they have forgotten/think that it is not relating to them.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Allright, Allright. iwill make an entry.....

'Here, this should at least let you fight again.'
'Thank you...but what will become of you? You were worse off then me, and still heald me instead of yourself....I thank you.'
The boy looked at him, and stagered off leaving him standing there. Looking around he noticed a man...horse.....ninja donkey comeing towards him. He had seen it on the screen.
'Hrm...you are from this twisted game as well? Strap was your name correct donkey?'
'I'm a horse~and my names strop!'
'Ah, my apolagize. Any clue whats going.....'

Suddenly a large shacking occured as the buildings were destroyed, and vanished. A might forest was brought forth, and then withered and died, leaving only sand.

'Dam, I hate sand...'
'It's not me favorite either'
'Wait...is that a man over there? It's comeing...'
'That's not a man it's....'

Millons of bodies twisted and rotten. They grew grotestly from the ground, swinging there heads, screaching, howling...They wer everywere. Dingsly heard the shot from a gun...Xzeno. Thats when he remembered the rocket launcher...he took it out and handed it to strop.

'Any clue how this thing works?'
'I have seen one...you just put those things in there, and push that and they fly out of there....'

He pushed it, and was nearly pushed over by the force. A missle flew out, and smashed into a wall of them. They exploded. and flew into peices and spun into the air. Put more surged forward to take there place.

Dinglsy drew his sword. 'We have no other choice....I will watch your back, if you will watch mine.'
'fair enough.....lets go!'

Allright, thats what i got anyhow. Might make more later...Wasn't i nthe mood to write countless atacks made on zombies right now.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Yeai! *random happyness* You haz madez entry!!

*sneeze!!!!!*

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

The boy looked at him, and stagered off leaving him standing there. Looking around he noticed a man...horse.....ninja donkey comeing towards him. He had seen it on the screen.
'Hrm...you are from this twisted game as well? Strap was your name correct donkey?'

you know when I made that joke,I didn't even think it would be all that funny,but it seems to have become a popular joke against Strop now somehow.Anyways that was interesting.
Showing 1426-1440 of 1813