The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Freeze to death or Burn to death?

201 36444
Seaphire
Seaphire
46 posts
Peasant

I would want to freeze to death cuz It wouild be numb and probably painless.

• 201 Replies
ethasa
ethasa
27 posts
Nomad

i'd burn to death, it just seems quicker and more epic than freezing to death. Plus if you freeze to death you have time to think about your regrets and everything you will leave behind but if you burn to death your just be like [i]oh god the PAIN

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

And, you could experience hell for a few moments before you die, but I'd still rather freeze.

KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

A strange thing, is that when I open this thread and read the last post. I suddenly feel the smell of smoke entering my room. Creepy coincidence....?

TheAKGuy
TheAKGuy
995 posts
Nomad

If I had to die, I would choose to have cancer. Knowing you're going to die so you can celebrate before you go on...

KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

But if you had too choose? You know you will die. But you have too choose from these two?

StepOnABaby
StepOnABaby
583 posts
Nomad

Oh this is tough, I'd take burning much faster (I think) plus being cold just feels wrong to me, I've never liked being cold.

Nalak
Nalak
4 posts
Jester

I'd burn to death, I think it would be alot faster than freezing.

mecmaster
mecmaster
36 posts
Nomad

i think burning to death is alot faster so i would take burning to death...and i never liked the cold

Nomad2010
Nomad2010
73 posts
Nomad

Freeze to death. Even if you survive the fire, the burns will kill you, much more painful.

RugRat
RugRat
340 posts
Nomad

I'd rather freeze to death, since you could just fall asleep and embrace death. Burning is a shitty way to die.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Definitely freeze. After awhile you would just go numb from cold anyway and just drift away. Every second up til your death if you were burnt would be complete agony. Its a no brainer.

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

I would way rather Freeze because burning to death would be agonizing and unstoppable pain. I would rather be in a cold car than a hot one

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Why do people think freezing to death hurts less?
For all you know, freezing can really, really hurt. Especially if it's sudden.

Although, I guess you feel the pain for only an instant.

CruelAce
CruelAce
71 posts
Nomad

That's a hard one...
It would depend on if I was instantaneously dead and couldn't feel a thing. If it was slow, I would choose Freeze, but if it was quick, I would choose Burn.

KatanaAndDagger
KatanaAndDagger
44 posts
Nomad

Freezing FTW. I would be preserved and melt and wake up in the future. Lol at the people who also said that.

Showing 151-165 of 201