The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Freeze to death or Burn to death?

201 36453
Seaphire
Seaphire
46 posts
Peasant

I would want to freeze to death cuz It wouild be numb and probably painless.

• 201 Replies
Possiblelnstability
Possiblelnstability
194 posts
Nomad

This pretty much.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_TahXQ2WiF0s/SO1m508uyDI/AAAAAAAAGAs/Rl5Sw199Mns/s400/%281963%29+Burning+Monk.jpg

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

I'd prefer to live. Not an option? Burn to death, then stop, drop and roll. Or find a body of water.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

It's simple if your core temperature gets low enough you pass out and die. It's a much less painful way to die.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

what happebns when you freeze to death ( i.e locked in a meatlocker/ freezer:

fever/sweating: your body begins burning calories/stored up energy to become warm again.
numbness in extremities, like feet and hands: if the fever doesnt work, then the blood begins to retreat farther into the body to make sure the vital organs stay running. tenderness of those areas, frostbite as the cold kills the cells, which have no more nutrients, oxygen, or way to heat themself back up.EXTREMELY painful, as nerve are still present
heat flash: if this still doesnt stop the coldness, the brain releases a feeling of warmth to thee body, making you feel very hot suddenly ,which you're not you're freezing , which usually leads to the person stripping off their clothes
coma/death: the body shuts down essentially, trying to protect itself. can lead to death.

heat: burning, very painful, few very fast occuring stages of burns, nerves get burned off, death

which sounds better???? =/

IgnoreMe
IgnoreMe
184 posts
Nomad

I think I'll just drop on a sword or something rather than burn/freeze to death. If I can't choose that then burn to that on a boat at the lake so that I could jump into the lake.

hynjie
hynjie
260 posts
Nomad

freeze to death. i like the cold better :3 and i bet it wont even take that long

simmonz
simmonz
79 posts
Nomad

Freeze....Cuz I bet burning would hurt like hell!!!

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Freeze....Cuz I bet burning would hurt like hell!!!

Freezing and burning bout hurts like hell:P and when you freeze to death it also feels like your burning the only difference is that freezing often takes more time:P
vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

bout

Bout = both, i'm sorry, also for the dubbelposting!

But in silent hill (do you know that movie?) the burning to death was really really scary and it took long :P
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Definitely freezing, from what I've heard after a certain point you go into hypothermia, and just fall asleep. Ofcourse the bad part is you don't wake up.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

This explains rather well what happens when you freeze to death.

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Wow it was a really really long article, didn't read all of it,but it must be a hell..

in the movie titanic it was soo sad =(

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Burning would be Faster, To Freeze you must get very cold, then hot, Then Numb. thats a slow death.

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Burning would be Faster, To Freeze you must get very cold, then hot, Then Numb. thats a slow death.

It depends on if you are on fire (if you know what i mean) or if you are hanging on a big stake and they slowly drop that into the fire.. Like in silent hill, you first see that some of her skin is dropping, it was really scary.. Also the smoke would first catch you, so you already have breathing problems..

Don't think that's nice:P
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Extreme cold can cause severe burn injuries.

Showing 121-135 of 201