The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Freeze to death or Burn to death?

201 36446
Seaphire
Seaphire
46 posts
Peasant

I would want to freeze to death cuz It wouild be numb and probably painless.

• 201 Replies
KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

Burning to death can take days. As I stated before. It was so they burnt "witches" in Europe before. If they didn't confess that they were witches they controlled the fire so they would feel pain but not die.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Yes, but a lot of the time you'll be asleep before the burns occur.

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Burning to death can take days. As I stated before. It was so they burnt "witches" in Europe before. If they didn't confess that they were witches they controlled the fire so they would feel pain but not die.

Veryyy scary, but if maybe they can make it quick for you? only the smoke could kill you if you're too long in it, you don't feel pain, you just can't breath anymore xd
KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

only the smoke could kill you if you're too long in it,

Actually in most fire caused deaths, it's not the fire that kills, it's the smoke. So this thread should be called; " suffocate to death or freeze to death?"
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

in fires the majority of the persons that died had lethal levels of carboxyhemoglobin. The smoke is more dangerous than the fires itself.

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

in fires the majority of the persons that died had lethal levels of carboxyhemoglobin. The smoke is more dangerous than the fires itself.

True i guess if i didn't feel the fire and i would only die from the smoke, i would prefere that above freezing to death

some people say the nicest way to be killed/kill yourself is to drown, i think that's pretty scary:P
KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

Drowning is not that pleasant. Cause first you will hold your breath but by instingt and signals from the brain, you will eventualy try to breath and then you have no choice than to just let the water come in.....

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Drowning is not that pleasant. Cause first you will hold your breath but by instingt and signals from the brain, you will eventualy try to breath and then you have no choice than to just let the water come in.....

YEa i also thought that.. but it's better than jumping in front of a train or so
KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

but it's better than jumping in front of a train or so

No it isn't. That's just faster and so on.
But it's bad for the people that have too clean you up.
vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

No it isn't. That's just faster and so on.
But it's bad for the people that have too clean you up.

That's what i meant, if you do it, then make sure nobody else gets involved in it (it's almost impossible, i know) but it's such a shock to see something like that!

my ex ones saw a human almost jumping in front of a train, but somebody stopped her, what did he do, he wanted to make a picture of it, instead of helping her -.-
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

he wanted to make a picture of it, instead of helping her

That is weird. Now if it was a video, I'd understand.
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

That would be a neat picture but have a sad story behind it.

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

I'd rather freeze, only because I hate even touching fires, can't bear 25+ degrees celsius, and have bad experience with sun and burning.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

That would be a neat picture but have a sad story behind it.

More people would watch it if it was a video. People like action in this day and age.
howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Agreed with Ernie, I am a big fan of action =D

Showing 136-150 of 201