The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Freeze to death or Burn to death?

201 36448
Seaphire
Seaphire
46 posts
Peasant

I would want to freeze to death cuz It wouild be numb and probably painless.

• 201 Replies
ttrat
ttrat
16 posts
Nomad

i don't want to die. period.
but if i had to, it would be swift decapitation.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

It can only be freeze to death, or burn to death. No plan C.

You could instantly be sent to the Sun and become one quadrillionth of its carbon supply though =) That's burnt to death...

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Freezing would just be a long period of time, where you are terrible cold, and then you pass out. Burning will probably be a hell of pain untill your body gives up...

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Not my above answer though =) The sun's heat kills instantaneously, even if you're just a couple thousand miles away. Around the ten-thousands is where it will take a couple seconds to melt your body away.

adrecka_33
adrecka_33
304 posts
Peasant

Freeze for sure!

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

I do believe Freeze would be slow and painful but burn would be faster and twice as painful. I would go with Freeze.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Am I the only one that thinks this thread is sort of wrong? I understand it is a common question but still...wow!

---------------------
Sig:
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/1631/thegreenmovementbannerjt1.png

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Either a really slow freeze, where consciousness slips before it gets too painful and deadly, or one of the instantaneous solutions.

Dropped into something either immensely cold or immensely hot. After a certain temperature it gets hard to distinguish between heat and cold anyway...

Lava pool?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Actually cold might feel warm, like when you quickly sick you hand down into ice or something similar, as the nerve ends that registre warmth is much closer to the surface, and the sensation would be registred as warmth instead of cold.

recon543
recon543
244 posts
Nomad

*Grabs gun* Bye World!!!! *big Bang*

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Actually cold might feel warm, like when you quickly sick you hand down into ice or something similar, as the nerve ends that registre warmth is much closer to the surface, and the sensation would be registred as warmth instead of cold.
Thanks for elaborating on what I was trying to say.
There's also that even the cold tap water can feel warm... If your hand is even colder. But I'm getting off topic now.
kell84
kell84
241 posts
Nomad

i would say freeze to death i dont think it would feel like really ad or something

silversword
silversword
26 posts
Nomad

If I had to choose between being frozen or slow cooked I would choose Freezing because freezing would not hurt as bad. (I think)

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad
Jamzzy88
Jamzzy88
113 posts
Nomad

wow madgamer, NO1 CLICK MADGAMERS LINK, IT IS EVIL RICKROLL

Showing 16-30 of 201