The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Freeze to death or Burn to death?

201 36451
Seaphire
Seaphire
46 posts
Peasant

I would want to freeze to death cuz It wouild be numb and probably painless.

• 201 Replies
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

I would rather freeze to death too . If you burn to death well it would be painful but when you freeze to death , No pain you just get colder & colder.

PanzerTank
PanzerTank
1,707 posts
Nomad

I'd say freeze o death I imagine in the end it would be calm and you'd just fall asleep and not wake up.

Moe
Moe
1,714 posts
Blacksmith

It depends, if the burning is being burnt by something really, really hot then I pick that. If its not hot enough to fry the nerves instantly, then I'd pick freezing because I'm used to subzero temperatures.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I would die by being thrown into the sun. Yep, but probably even if I got withing 10 miles (or more) of it I would still die. That's the only way I would die by heat. If not then I would freeze to death.

1,855 posts
Nomad

I'd have to say freeze. Faster, less painful, and pretty much you don't burn to death lol literally

stwilly
stwilly
219 posts
Peasant

I would want to freeze to death cuz It wouild be numb and probably painless.

Does anyone else find this thread somewhat deranged...

O_o
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Yep, but probably even if I got withing 10 miles (or more) of it I would still die.

About to around 70 million miles, direct exposure is instantly lethal.

Does anyone else find this thread somewhat deranged...

Deranged? No, lol. Maybe some of the people on here are a little too fascinated with death for their own good, but hey, it's hilarious.
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Freeze to death. If I burned to death, it would be so hot the skin would be melting off of my face and my blood would boil. At least if I froze to death I would keep my body parts.

KingLemon
KingLemon
600 posts
Nomad

I would also have to say freezing, but i would rather freeze to death in my sleep...and freeze high in the mountains where no one would find me, and my body would be preserved for thousands of years until finally i am uncovered and brought back to life from the humans of the future

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

freeze. Painless after a while as you said.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Yep, but probably even if I got withing 10 miles (or more) of it I would still die.

At ten miles not even your DNA would identify you! Your blood would probably boil if you get within a hundred or so million kilometers from the sun.

Any kind of death that involves burning, unless the person was deeply unconscious, is excruciating. Interestingly enough, full-thickness burns kill you from dehydration and sepsis and are themselves painless, though being burnt is obviously very painful, so please, don't try it!
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Freeze, as explained by KingLemon.

How strong are the temperatures? I'd prefer to be instantly incinerated instead of slowly dying from flames, toxic gas, and smoke. I'd also prefer to simply be frozen, instead of dying due to hypothermia.

It all depends but assuming that we aren't talking about instantaneous death, I go with freezing. I don't want to see myself melt and all.

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

I would like to be room-temperatured to death.

If I HAD to choose, I would go with freezing, but with a requirement:

I want to be flash-frozen solid while in the classic Han-Solo-in-Carbonite position. Then I want to be mailed to Harrison Ford (still frozen). And I want there to be a camera to catch the reaction shot. These are my demands.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I prefer to be flash-frozen too.

At ten miles not even your DNA would identify you! Your blood would probably boil if you get within a hundred or so million kilometers from the sun.

Yeah, you wouldn't need to get that close to die.
jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

I will freeze to death if I get trapped in ice I can have a chance of living.

Showing 46-60 of 201