ForumsGamesSonny Vs Sinjid (necro thread)

266 69207
RedComit
RedComit
6 posts
Nomad

As we all may know, sonny is a game that practically beats sinjid except for a few faults.

Sonny needs more stat points. Only 1 stat point practically makes leveling up pointless if not for the abilities. Another problem is that Sonny has idiotic AI.
EX: I have 0 focus while my AI has 100, AI casts re-energize on himself
At the haunted beach if you go to the training area, I ended up fighting a samurai with 400 health on my first time there. Seem fair?
End of Sonny cons.
Sinjid IS the best game I have played. Everything has flaws though.
Sinjid is WAY too easy. It has a steady income source which allows you buy that "Z0MG S0 P0W3RFU11!!!!11!1ONE!!!" armor without leveling up, in most RPG's your supposed to be torn weather to buy the best you can now, or save for later. In sinjid, you dont...makes it too easy. The wards are another story. I was able to beat the game at...I believe level 18. I still found no use for the "advanced" ward. It did too much damage for my taste. The last problem is actually 2 things. Self sufficient healing was incredibly easy to achieve. With mana and health upgrades, you were able to heal yourself AND gain mana in a matter of turns.
Thats it for sinjid.

Now you decide, which is better?

• 266 Replies
wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

I love Sonny although i have not beaten the original i have beaten the second. Sinjid is easy but if your not carful it can be hard. I am a neutral character.

sinjid is the best rpg of all time

Yeah ok sure i can go allong wit tat its ur choice to choose wat ever you want.You cant go wrong is long as you do what you want to do.(this was hitlers post)

i like sonny more, sinjid doesnt have any good attacks for spellcasters.

OK so you like sonny lonewolf537(i know i have head your name somewhere probably from Sonny 2 forums)i can go wih that it has a bigger gameplay but its also alot harder.

I just wish Sonny and sinjid would combine.
cookiecrumbs
cookiecrumbs
26 posts
Nomad

sinjid pwns sonny althogh sonny does have cutscenes

zazukain
zazukain
85 posts
Nomad

I would say that Sinjid and Sonny win because of their gameplay and a large amount if items, weapons, and skills, but, all games come with flaws, like RedComit mentioned, the steady income source of Sinjid and Sonny. I think both games are the best Flash RPG games on the internet. The downfall of Sinjid is the lack of storyline, unlike Sonny who wins hands down at stoyline but i think that gameplay is the most important part of a game. If the creators of Sinjid and Sonny work together, fixing each other's mistakes, it might become the greatest Flash RPG game EVER.

LoopyThales
LoopyThales
16 posts
Nomad

I think sonny is better

KhaoticWarChild
KhaoticWarChild
12 posts
Nomad

Sinjid all the way

Sonny was good, but I feel sinjid is better. Can't wait for the sequel to sinjid if he's making one.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

I would say that Sinjid and Sonny win because of their gameplay and a large amount if items, weapons, and skills, but, all games come with flaws, like RedComit mentioned, the steady income source of Sinjid and Sonny. I think both games are the best Flash RPG games on the internet. The downfall of Sinjid is the lack of storyline, unlike Sonny who wins hands down at stoyline but i think that gameplay is the most important part of a game. If the creators of Sinjid and Sonny work together, fixing each other's mistakes, it might become the greatest Flash RPG game EVER.

Arent they both made by krin?
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Sinjid is a very fun game and so is sonny. I'd give them both about a 7.5/10 but I have to say Sonny wins.

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

Sonny overall, but SInjid is a much much older game, so you can't really compare.

THere are things I like better about Sinjid, but Sonny takes it overall.

Luckily, Krin should be working on Sinjid 3 sometime soon.

SonnyDude
SonnyDude
316 posts
Peasant

Luckily, Krin should be working on Sinjid 3 sometime soon.

I think that Krin should work on Sinjid 3 but he should work on Sonny 3 as it is better in the two!!

tool1996
tool1996
71 posts
Peasant

sinjid because the spells are better and the story line short.

Spartan0430
Spartan0430
124 posts
Nomad

i like Sinjid more than Sonny. Sinjid is well the final portal is well freaking hard! almost to hard!

i just prefer sinjid. its funner and when i first played sonny i just stopped b4 i finished the first area (the first sonny) because it bored me. if this is sonny 2 then well sonny 2 is too easy.

Osmar38
Osmar38
180 posts
Blacksmith

Singid wons

xgeogander
xgeogander
193 posts
Nomad

Sonny is the best game ever

hardcore
hardcore
177 posts
Jester

there both awesome games , i like the story line of sonny more but i'm saying ... SINJID!

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Sinjid are older game and sonny is new, so i dont thing you can compare these two.

Showing 226-240 of 266