ForumsGamesSonny Vs Sinjid (necro thread)

266 69203
RedComit
RedComit
6 posts
Nomad

As we all may know, sonny is a game that practically beats sinjid except for a few faults.

Sonny needs more stat points. Only 1 stat point practically makes leveling up pointless if not for the abilities. Another problem is that Sonny has idiotic AI.
EX: I have 0 focus while my AI has 100, AI casts re-energize on himself
At the haunted beach if you go to the training area, I ended up fighting a samurai with 400 health on my first time there. Seem fair?
End of Sonny cons.
Sinjid IS the best game I have played. Everything has flaws though.
Sinjid is WAY too easy. It has a steady income source which allows you buy that "Z0MG S0 P0W3RFU11!!!!11!1ONE!!!" armor without leveling up, in most RPG's your supposed to be torn weather to buy the best you can now, or save for later. In sinjid, you dont...makes it too easy. The wards are another story. I was able to beat the game at...I believe level 18. I still found no use for the "advanced" ward. It did too much damage for my taste. The last problem is actually 2 things. Self sufficient healing was incredibly easy to achieve. With mana and health upgrades, you were able to heal yourself AND gain mana in a matter of turns.
Thats it for sinjid.

Now you decide, which is better?

• 266 Replies
minime450
minime450
59 posts
Nomad

Sonny becuas eI've never played Sinjid

lil_gangsta72
lil_gangsta72
375 posts
Nomad

sonny totally

Drovosek
Drovosek
57 posts
Nomad

That game is look like old FF, I like it ))

nicenicejt
nicenicejt
161 posts
Nomad

i personaly think its sonny

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Which Sinjid?I assume that you mean the more popular second one, and if so then Sonny.

lil_gangsta72
lil_gangsta72
375 posts
Nomad

sonny

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Oh I forgot to say that I like the 1st Sinjid more than Sonny.

Keyome
Keyome
12 posts
Nomad

I like sinjid better but if you comparing the game Sinjidbattlearena[b] then id have to go for sony.

MonkeyX
MonkeyX
2 posts
Nomad

sonny is better

Antoun
Antoun
13 posts
Peasant

I like Sonny, much more, because the game is simpler. In online game I like simple. Sinjid is just too complex and long for my tastes.

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

I prefer Sonny is a good game. Simple and rather easy controls. Sinjid is rather difficult and very hard to understand.

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

Im gunna say I like Both of them as much as each other.

I havn't gone in depth into sinjid but I've played it a bit and its quite fun.

I didn't get the storyline much... But i think it was trying to get revenge on a war lord killing his family?

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Sinjid is a very old game, 4 year old game i thing, but still it a good game, and there isent many games that are better. But there isent any opdate on sinjid i thing. It would have been better if there could be more portals. By the way it could be much better if there where more opdate in that game

Sonny is also a litle old now, 2 year i thing. It one of the top game and there are many opdates, that what make it fun.

Both are actuly good games, just thing about how old the game is, but still it very fun.

Aviex
Aviex
18 posts
Nomad

Sonny hands down. Sinjid is nice and all, but Sonny's just better.

bucketheadII
bucketheadII
62 posts
Nomad

sonny is better! but sinjid rock too!

Showing 196-210 of 266