ForumsGamesSonny Vs Sinjid (necro thread)

266 69215
RedComit
RedComit
6 posts
Nomad

As we all may know, sonny is a game that practically beats sinjid except for a few faults.

Sonny needs more stat points. Only 1 stat point practically makes leveling up pointless if not for the abilities. Another problem is that Sonny has idiotic AI.
EX: I have 0 focus while my AI has 100, AI casts re-energize on himself
At the haunted beach if you go to the training area, I ended up fighting a samurai with 400 health on my first time there. Seem fair?
End of Sonny cons.
Sinjid IS the best game I have played. Everything has flaws though.
Sinjid is WAY too easy. It has a steady income source which allows you buy that "Z0MG S0 P0W3RFU11!!!!11!1ONE!!!" armor without leveling up, in most RPG's your supposed to be torn weather to buy the best you can now, or save for later. In sinjid, you dont...makes it too easy. The wards are another story. I was able to beat the game at...I believe level 18. I still found no use for the "advanced" ward. It did too much damage for my taste. The last problem is actually 2 things. Self sufficient healing was incredibly easy to achieve. With mana and health upgrades, you were able to heal yourself AND gain mana in a matter of turns.
Thats it for sinjid.

Now you decide, which is better?

• 266 Replies
L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

Sonny 2 (Duh)

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

L337 Just spammed 2 times in a row.

Sonny is one of the best games with the most bugs So Sinjid with bugs and Sonny in everything else

L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

L337 Just spammed 2 times in a row.

Any prove that i spammed?
BioHazard19
BioHazard19
28 posts
Nomad

Sonny is way better than Sinjid but they both are great games. By the way, Sonny 2 does get rid of the lack of attribute points problem and it does allow you to control your allies a little bit better.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Sinjid:SOTW is better than Sonny 1, but absolutely pales in comparison to the awesome power that is Sonny 2. In the end, Sonny comes up superior.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

Sonny is overall better then sinjay serriously is this a question?

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

I seriously hope Krin releases a new Sinjid.

With all the advancements made in the Sonny series, the next Sinjid will definitely be great!

I heard it actually might be a standalone game though, and not a sequel to Sinjid:SOTW.

KzeroL
KzeroL
4 posts
Nomad

sonny is better that sinjid

slayer1kyle
slayer1kyle
91 posts
Nomad

I like both. I don't really like choosing between games its hard.

SomeKidSoDealWithIt
SomeKidSoDealWithIt
118 posts
Nomad

sonny

ryuu_
ryuu_
69 posts
Peasant

Sonny tops Sinjid any day

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

When this was created, I'm pretty sure it should have mentioned that it was comparing Sonny with Sinjid:SOTW, and not Battle arena...

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

sonny way better then sinjid

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Sinjid is very good, but the fact that energy is replenished through money and you lose it walking around, I don't really like it.

Sonny any day.

kloipium
kloipium
22 posts
Nomad

i like sonny much better

Showing 211-225 of 266