ForumsGamesSonny Vs Sinjid (necro thread)

266 69474
RedComit
RedComit
6 posts
Nomad

As we all may know, sonny is a game that practically beats sinjid except for a few faults.

Sonny needs more stat points. Only 1 stat point practically makes leveling up pointless if not for the abilities. Another problem is that Sonny has idiotic AI.
EX: I have 0 focus while my AI has 100, AI casts re-energize on himself
At the haunted beach if you go to the training area, I ended up fighting a samurai with 400 health on my first time there. Seem fair?
End of Sonny cons.
Sinjid IS the best game I have played. Everything has flaws though.
Sinjid is WAY too easy. It has a steady income source which allows you buy that "Z0MG S0 P0W3RFU11!!!!11!1ONE!!!" armor without leveling up, in most RPG's your supposed to be torn weather to buy the best you can now, or save for later. In sinjid, you dont...makes it too easy. The wards are another story. I was able to beat the game at...I believe level 18. I still found no use for the "advanced" ward. It did too much damage for my taste. The last problem is actually 2 things. Self sufficient healing was incredibly easy to achieve. With mana and health upgrades, you were able to heal yourself AND gain mana in a matter of turns.
Thats it for sinjid.

Now you decide, which is better?

• 266 Replies
magma_claw
magma_claw
51 posts
Nomad

sinjid

Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

Sonny is just way better, its not even a contest. No offense to the Sinjid game developer.

sean123434
sean123434
2 posts
Nomad

sonny al the way

fronation
fronation
121 posts
Nomad

sonny 100% and also sinjid 100% but veyy great games hard to chose from sorry lol

darkmaterial
darkmaterial
36 posts
Shepherd

Lol, first of all you cant compare the different games, however Sinjid was created a while back and is still a good game, just needs a better money making strategy. Sonny was created recently, however its incomplete and the game doesnt seems great after a while.

kalos990
kalos990
6 posts
Nomad

well I liked the overall feel of sinjid so Sinjid wins but sonny is still insanely fun ive been playing it the whole day

pooponastick
pooponastick
6 posts
Peasant

sinjid sucks SOOOOOOOOOOOO badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pooponastick
pooponastick
6 posts
Peasant

sinjid sucks

pooponastick
pooponastick
6 posts
Peasant

so badly

pooponastick
pooponastick
6 posts
Peasant

i killed sinjed in sonny HAHA YOU SUCK SINJID YOU SUCK SOOOOO BADLY

fabrix08
fabrix08
53 posts
Nomad

sonny is way better than sinjid

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

sonny owns sinjid

canttalk
canttalk
9 posts
Nomad

there both great games but i still think sonny wins beacause those are the negatives look at the possitives

canttalk
canttalk
9 posts
Nomad

and one other thing about your negatives look at the possitives because sonny has way more possitives and just because you looked at the negatives you cant just call one better look deeper into it and the you will find that sonny is the best game.

comastus
comastus
4 posts
Nomad

I don't know why but I like Sinjid more

Showing 106-120 of 266