ForumsGamesSonny Vs Sinjid (necro thread)

266 69276
RedComit
RedComit
6 posts
Nomad

As we all may know, sonny is a game that practically beats sinjid except for a few faults.

Sonny needs more stat points. Only 1 stat point practically makes leveling up pointless if not for the abilities. Another problem is that Sonny has idiotic AI.
EX: I have 0 focus while my AI has 100, AI casts re-energize on himself
At the haunted beach if you go to the training area, I ended up fighting a samurai with 400 health on my first time there. Seem fair?
End of Sonny cons.
Sinjid IS the best game I have played. Everything has flaws though.
Sinjid is WAY too easy. It has a steady income source which allows you buy that "Z0MG S0 P0W3RFU11!!!!11!1ONE!!!" armor without leveling up, in most RPG's your supposed to be torn weather to buy the best you can now, or save for later. In sinjid, you dont...makes it too easy. The wards are another story. I was able to beat the game at...I believe level 18. I still found no use for the "advanced" ward. It did too much damage for my taste. The last problem is actually 2 things. Self sufficient healing was incredibly easy to achieve. With mana and health upgrades, you were able to heal yourself AND gain mana in a matter of turns.
Thats it for sinjid.

Now you decide, which is better?

• 266 Replies
cyberjitz
cyberjitz
54 posts
Nomad

it must be sonny

xgeogander
xgeogander
193 posts
Nomad

um maybe draw

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

well i like sinjid cuz i like ninja stars blades and that kind of stuff, and ive been also wondering why sinjid needed too be prepared for outside battle.
sonny is has also an nice storyline and the graphics are better, but doesn't have effects like sinjid.
i would say sinjid for now because of the effects in the attack and free walk mode inside the temple.
but sonny wasn't bad either but i just like it when there are effects in the attacks so it is sinjid for now yea..

xgeogander
xgeogander
193 posts
Nomad

always draw forever no win no lose ok?

DarkGod
DarkGod
28 posts
Nomad

sinjid and sonny are my fav games here but sonny is more fun

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

Sonny is more fun, but Sinjid is way more challenging, I can't choose really

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sinjid is just a no good piece of crap!!!! it is the most overrated game ever in the whole history of gaming. i hate it the most i cant stand it!!!!!!!!! while on the other hand sonny is the best game on the internet game!!!!! i dont know what you people are saying !!!

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

sinjid

Omayga
Omayga
3 posts
Nomad

Sonny... sinjid isnt big enoguh

FalcoKnight
FalcoKnight
37 posts
Nomad

sinjid,sonny's boring.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Why Ask? Sonny!!!!!!!

gunpot
gunpot
1 posts
Nomad

i would say that they are equal i play both about once a day anyways

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
813 posts
Nomad

sonny I don't get Sinjid at all

fuquan
fuquan
34 posts
Nomad

most definitely sonny

Stewie
Stewie
36 posts
Nomad

Sonny is better in my opinion. Sonny has a better storyline, fighting system, skills, and items. But Sinjid was a good game.

Showing 136-150 of 266