ForumsGamesSonny Vs Sinjid (necro thread)

266 69557
RedComit
RedComit
6 posts
Nomad

As we all may know, sonny is a game that practically beats sinjid except for a few faults.

Sonny needs more stat points. Only 1 stat point practically makes leveling up pointless if not for the abilities. Another problem is that Sonny has idiotic AI.
EX: I have 0 focus while my AI has 100, AI casts re-energize on himself
At the haunted beach if you go to the training area, I ended up fighting a samurai with 400 health on my first time there. Seem fair?
End of Sonny cons.
Sinjid IS the best game I have played. Everything has flaws though.
Sinjid is WAY too easy. It has a steady income source which allows you buy that "Z0MG S0 P0W3RFU11!!!!11!1ONE!!!" armor without leveling up, in most RPG's your supposed to be torn weather to buy the best you can now, or save for later. In sinjid, you dont...makes it too easy. The wards are another story. I was able to beat the game at...I believe level 18. I still found no use for the "advanced" ward. It did too much damage for my taste. The last problem is actually 2 things. Self sufficient healing was incredibly easy to achieve. With mana and health upgrades, you were able to heal yourself AND gain mana in a matter of turns.
Thats it for sinjid.

Now you decide, which is better?

• 266 Replies
MartinX
MartinX
6 posts
Peasant

sinjid

fronation
fronation
121 posts
Nomad

sonny all the way defo!!!

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

I'd go with Sonny only because you don't have to walk around.

&& I'm lazy.

chillskill
chillskill
62 posts
Nomad

Sinjid is a great game but i like sonny the most

dam_third_account
dam_third_account
4 posts
Nomad

i'll say sonny cause he kills sinjid in as the last boss lol

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Sinjid has alot easier way of getting money, in my opinion better lookin items and some pretty decent skills. There are 4 DIFFERENT ninja types you can be so you may play it up to 4 times to get all the ninjas done. Aaaandd the normal enemies are hard until you get like the best armor

which would you rather have a good story or ^

appleEATER
appleEATER
3 posts
Nomad

sinjid is a classic

GodDark
GodDark
7 posts
Nomad

Sonny!

Adamantine
Adamantine
30 posts
Nomad

I have to go for Sonny despite the fact it gets insanely difficult (10 focus for 400-500 health..yeah...,I hate Sinjid Battle Arena and i'm not sure whether youre talking about another sinjid or not

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

duh sonny!

codeman
codeman
95 posts
Nomad

ok, there both great games made by krin but i have to say sonny is better!

Drator
Drator
81 posts
Nomad

sonny is the best all the way sinjid is........ well........... too boring well for me.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

well sonny is the best cause i love leveling up and i love the story line but like some of you have said i dont like the story line in sinjid very much...............well.............. sonny is the best well for me

Arc128
Arc128
172 posts
Nomad

I say Sonny

Kamacaz
Kamacaz
133 posts
Nomad

Depends what you like but I say sonny.

Showing 121-135 of 266