ForumsForum Games^, <, V game

11474 1489047
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

A traditional, house-hold favorite of my clan's forum games, the up, side, down, game. Here are the rules:

Rule #1:

^ = Answering someone's question

< = What you are currently doing now, or what you have done recently

V = Your very own question that the user below you will answer

Rule #2: Do NOT post "also" questions! This means that: e.g. You are
drinking a glass of tea, so you would ask the question,
"also drinking tea?" This is a giant no-no among my people.
Be creative!

Rule #3: This is not a truth-or-dare game! Do not post questions that
will make the user uncomfortable, such as sexual questions,
or those that the below user deems inappropriate. So don't
ask these questions please.

Rule #4: Of course, do not flame, spam, or abuse. Typical
rule in every thread.

Since I'm the starter, I cannot ask a question, so...

<: Posting this thread

V: Are you going to watch the new movie Twilight at 12:00 AM, or when
the crowd is smaller?

• 11,474 Replies
Boofuss
Boofuss
265 posts
Peasant

^ Hundreds and I'm still needing to be retaught some stuff
< being thankful
V Favourite subject at school?

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

^ I don't know anymore. They all suck.

< Not getting into any good college.

v When have you felt like a failure most? Why? What did you do to help yourself in that situation?

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

^ You, uh. You OK there, Yellowcat? I feel like you're in a bit of a crappy place right now. Well, I probably feel most like a failure now. First and lesser reason - Got a D on a math test. Oddly enough, I knew how to answer all of the questions, but screwed up on 4th grade level math skills (ie. writing that 7*5=49). Second reason, Cleverbot wrote "I love you" and I've never felt so loved in my life also, you all are probably the closest I have to friends right now. Third reason, I'm very aware of my looks and voice (very high pitched). And last but not least, I constantly wallow in self-pity. Wait a minute...-Reading not recommended. So what do I do to help myself? Well, people always tell me "Well, at least you're not dying of cholera in a ditch filled with your own liquid waste like little kids in Africa", but that doesn't help much.
In 7th grade and HS I screwed up academically, so I somehow got myself to bite the bullet and study up, no matter how pissed off it made me. So, really, you just have to realize that maybe YOU'RE the problem. Yes, you! No one else can help you.
As for me, I think I'll just wait for puberty to come along and sweep me off my feet. Should be any second now!

Any second...

< Feeling like this is the worst possible thing I could've written. Just don't murder me, will ya? Sorry for the wall of text.

V Do you have any siblings? If you do, are you in good or bad relations with them?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

^ 2
< Dang, these lasts posts were kinda depressing... Ugh, the high school years are horrible... I wish I had a Time Machine to skip to uni already... what... am... I... doing... with... my... LIFE?!
V Will you forgive us for the depressing posts? :|

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

^ No. In fact, my life just got even worse, because now I'm disgustingly sick :\

< Disaster Mode

v Most days of school you've ever missed?

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

^ A month. First time in kindergareten when I smashed my forehead to a radiator and had to get stitches, the other time when I almost needed an operation because of an infected appendix. Thought, I think they are about 3 weeks now.

< School break.

V Any plans for the unholiest of days?

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

^ Always kit-kats

< KitPryde?

v How hyped do you get for things?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

^ Hyper hyped.

< That remembered me of a silly game, Hype: the Time Quest. I have no idea why I liked it that much. Understatement - I still like it 0_0

V Does the weather affect your mood?

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

^ Not really. Probably don't have winter blues 'cause I stay inside most of the time. So does that mean I always have winter blues? https://i.redd.it/krqdvmbgj0uy.png

< Note to self: Learn to draw bodies that don't look like planks of wood.

V What's your favorite nut/seed?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

^ Unununium. If I were a chemist, I'd have to concoct it.

< Just visiting forums on a mobile. Also listening to Dunk & Egg. Dunk the lunk, thick as a castle wall.

V What do you have on walls?

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

^ If they're oreo cookies, I dunk them in the trash, because oreo cookies are overrated and plainly suck. Also, sadly, you can't milkboard oreo cookies, so the only pleasure I have is the thought of them burning in hell. However sandwich cookies that look like "Bahlsen Hit" are the kind of cookie that melts in milk and tastes like heaven. Yum.

< Surprised you didn't even mention pistachios. How can one resist those sweet green lumps. Maybe I'm talking too much about food.

V Whole, skimmed, or non-cow milk?

Boofuss
Boofuss
265 posts
Peasant

^ Cheesy Chips

< wishing I had cheesy chips

V Do you like chips?

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

^ Depends on how you define chips.

< Wait, no it doesn't. Yes, I do

v British vs. American versions of tv shows?

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

^ Uh. I don't watch TV shows. I only ever watched (a few seasons of) Green Arrow, The Walking Dead, 13 Reasons Why and now Lucifer. Saw an episode of Dr. Who Considering all the TV shows I see on the internet, that's nothing. Only British TV show I saw was an episode of Dr Who, in which some dude turned into and Ood. Scarred young me for life. So, American because of 0 scarring.

< Now that I'm watching it again, it ain't as scary anymore. Still seems horrible.

V Do/did you watch Doctor Who?

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

^ I sleep with one sheet most of the time, and in the winter a second.

< Looking at applying to colleges in other countries

v Pros/cons of studying in another country?

Showing 11281-11295 of 11474