ForumsForum Games^, <, V game

11474 1488228
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

A traditional, house-hold favorite of my clan's forum games, the up, side, down, game. Here are the rules:

Rule #1:

^ = Answering someone's question

< = What you are currently doing now, or what you have done recently

V = Your very own question that the user below you will answer

Rule #2: Do NOT post "also" questions! This means that: e.g. You are
drinking a glass of tea, so you would ask the question,
"also drinking tea?" This is a giant no-no among my people.
Be creative!

Rule #3: This is not a truth-or-dare game! Do not post questions that
will make the user uncomfortable, such as sexual questions,
or those that the below user deems inappropriate. So don't
ask these questions please.

Rule #4: Of course, do not flame, spam, or abuse. Typical
rule in every thread.

Since I'm the starter, I cannot ask a question, so...

<: Posting this thread

V: Are you going to watch the new movie Twilight at 12:00 AM, or when
the crowd is smaller?

• 11,474 Replies
Boofuss
Boofuss
265 posts
Peasant

^ being able to make a cake disappear into my stomach

< full of cold, don't like having a cold.

V favourite smell?

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

^ White Chocolate

< Debating trees in math class

v What is the probability of pulling a red marble out of a bag full of cat food?

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

^ A very small, yet still existing percent because only God knows what they put in cat food.

< Having a cold and watching cartoons.

V Have you tried the "Fall asleep under 2 minutes Military sleeping technique"

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

^ That sounds really dangerous

Edit: Teen Voque!?!

< Dying in this so dumb super boring class

v Funniest accent you've ever heard?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

^ Brummie dialect.

< I come back to classics to beat things I couldn't when I was at my stupid early teens - RN The Settlers 3 scenarios.

V What's worse: mosquitos or spoilers?

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

^ Definitely Mosquitoes

< Listening to funny stories about little kids

v Do you think your teen years were stupid?

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

^ Since I'm still a teenager, I don't know what my future self will think of me. The part I do know, however, is forgettable.

< Trying to remember good things from middle school. Nope. No good things.

V If I were to kidnap you and leave you stranded and buck-naked in the middle of a secluded forest, do you think you would survive?

Asking for a friend...

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

^ No.
< Survived another day...
V On a scale of 0 to 10, how good do you think your survival skills in a forest would be?

Pusat_HT
Pusat_HT
1 posts
Nomad
sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

^ Well, not to brag, but I watched a lot of Bear Grylls in my day and I think I have enough urine drinking and chicken-tasting animal catching skills to survive a whole 5 days. As long as I don't get mauled by a jackal, of course.

< Waking up without first checking my phone. It's been ages since I last done that. Just goes to show how dependent on technology I am.

V A team of professional game developers: writers, artists, programmers, sounds designers... is at your service to create one game. Which one do you make?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

^ If I also have infinite budget and every possible approval, we get down to the real business and make an open world action RPG. Say a game like the Witcher 3 but in Forgotten Realms and Drizzt Do'Urden as the main character. If I have none of the above I'd go for a game in RPG Maker and we'd try to make a masterpiece like To The Moon series. So here are my possible extremes I guess.

< Writing this and resting after gaming almost a whole day. OK, maybe gaming was also resting but I'm so tired after that :-P

V What would you take if you could choose any existing car?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

^ Well, if I could get the car for free, and not have to spend anything with it afterwards (taxes, maintenance...), I think I would choose something like a BMW, Ferrari, Porsche or a Rolls Royce maybe?

< Dude... these cars... o.o

V If you could get it for free, would you rather take the best and most epic PC in the world, or the best and most epic cell phone in the world? (It would never break or get old and slow)

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

^Uhm, well, considering that I dislike all the new phones that are coming out nowadays (espcialally iphone x ones), I'd probably take the latter, but make it like the one I have now.

< Practice physics exams

v Most times you've ever taken one test?

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

^ One time. I mean, A few times I took it twice if you count exam + oral exam. Most of the time I have good grades.

< Trying to wrap my head around physics. All the steps make sense but how do I know if I should split speed into length and time or take speed out of the equation. Come on! Hm. Actually...

V How do I know what to do in the above described situation?

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

^ Generally, taking variables out of the equation is helpful, just to make the problem simpler, if not to help complete it. However, if you can connect length or time to something else that would solve the problem (like power or work), then do that.

< Getting ready to learn more physics

v What's the most amount of times you've been taught something before you understand it?

Showing 11266-11280 of 11474