ForumsGamesRunescape vs Club Pengiun

155 27166
xeias
xeias
17 posts
Nomad

Runescape is one of the best free mmorpgs out there and the best browser based mmorpg so far, club Penguin is another good mmorpg. Club penguin has minigames as well as runescape. Which is better? I want constructive criticism, do not flame. Thank you.

• 155 Replies
magicteen888
magicteen888
83 posts
Shepherd

wow ...............................................................................................
club penguin is a game for children around the ages of 5-9

runescape is 1 million times better no greater

noobkill360
noobkill360
147 posts
Nomad

sorry but runescape is way better than club penguin. For one its free, now i know you have to pay for member ship but even the free game is way worth it, ive been playing for roughly 1 year or so and i still havnt reached max level. club pengiun is too basic for me

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

You are comparing a game for 6 year olds (Club Penguin) to a game for 13+ (Runescape)

SuperZagron
SuperZagron
424 posts
Nomad

Overall Runescape is better. Club Penguin is deffinitly for younger people.

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

Runescape is definately better. I like neither, but club penguin SUCKS. All you do is buy stuff(I didn't even have to be a member to figure that out).

djfinalmix
djfinalmix
196 posts
Nomad

eh, i dont prefer any of them. i hate them equally.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Well, both games aren't great games. Club Penguin was only fun for 2 days and that was with me wanting that Black belt and to finish every mission. Runescape got boring in Six months when I got to 85.

CubanFrog
CubanFrog
480 posts
Nomad

My opinion is Run escape (I know that I wrote it wrong...)because Club penguin sucks...

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I've never played runescape but club penguin sucks!

deathcharge
deathcharge
108 posts
Nomad

they both suck

SwordAndShield
SwordAndShield
567 posts
Nomad

There different and I dont like either of them so I say neither

uber1
uber1
226 posts
Nomad

Club penguin is crap. Runescape is okay. I've played both and I don't care for MMORPG genre. There both pretty bad if you want to play for free.

GuitarGod95
GuitarGod95
20 posts
Nomad

I dont like either. but when i was younger i liked runescape better.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I don't particularly like either of them. They both bore me.

66bob
66bob
46 posts
Nomad

you have to put down the details people:

club panguin:
Has more games and different activities and has a easier chat for friends.also you have your on house and you can decorate it with what ever you want and you can compete with high scores of you friends.And completely free
But:
You can not upgrade yourself. And there is not nearly as much action and fighting and you get a lots of spam.
runescape:
has lots of acction and killing and tons of different places to go and other people to fight and cooler ways to earn money and you level up. lots of different things to fight and missions to do and a cool story line.
But:
its hard to talk to people. ALL you do is kill things.you have no house to decorate. there is nothing other than weapons to spend you money on. And it cost money to play.

So i would say it depends on the person playing
but me i would go runescape

Showing 121-135 of 155