ForumsGamesRunescape vs Club Pengiun

155 27143
xeias
xeias
17 posts
Nomad

Runescape is one of the best free mmorpgs out there and the best browser based mmorpg so far, club Penguin is another good mmorpg. Club penguin has minigames as well as runescape. Which is better? I want constructive criticism, do not flame. Thank you.

• 155 Replies
kell84
kell84
241 posts
Nomad

Runescape in my opinion is better because in Runescape you have so many skills and some of them are members but it's still really fun without being a member.

Club Penguin is not fun in my opinion because if your not a member you can't really do anything. You just earn money and talk to friends while Runescape is also like that.

Pandaloo
Pandaloo
2 posts
Nomad

I dont really like either of them. Although i used to be an avid runescape better.

You can't compare them really, Club Penguin is aimed at a very young audience and nothing to do, and runescape is a lot more advanced. So Runescape definitely.

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Well, i have played both games.
Runescape is a good game.
Makes you think and it as good graphics.
As for Club Penguin it is fun but if you are not a member( i wasnt so i gave up from it)you just look at the screen doing a clown of yourself and watch other people with nice things, while you have to be happy with smaller things that they give to you so you can be happy!!!.
Sorry but that game makes me angry.

So it is definitly runescape.

xeias
xeias
17 posts
Nomad

Pandaloo , I agree. Club pengiun isnt for teens but for the younger. Is there anybody in favor of Club Penguin?

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I have to say RuneScape. It is much better and very fun to play.

Kinglake
Kinglake
5 posts
Nomad

I Loved Runescape in High School, but it got boring, but ive just had a look, and WOW looks good, but i dont really want to start again shame, maybe one day.

so im gonna say Runescape, because Club Penguin got boring after about 5 minutes.

Love Joe

xox

MogY
MogY
123 posts
Nomad

Club Penguin is a good "game" for kids which aren't 10 years old or above... So I have to say Runescape.

xeias
xeias
17 posts
Nomad

Most people would agree that runescape is better than Club Penguin because it is for the older audience. However , runescape could be for the younger as well because despite the age requirement, people below the age of six join.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

they're separate game types

ones more of a mmorpg the other is just mmo
sure you can buy stuff for your igloo in cp but it's not really a skill to do so

xx_Saint_Itachi_xx
xx_Saint_Itachi_xx
30 posts
Nomad

They are both not to fun to me but if I had to choose i would have to go with club penguin.
I heard its pretty fun.

xx_Saint_Itachi_xx
xx_Saint_Itachi_xx
30 posts
Nomad

Does your age even matter im SURE that there are some 40 year olds playing toon town as we speak!

APTennis
APTennis
14 posts
Nomad

they are both terrible

APTennis
APTennis
14 posts
Nomad

xx yes to runescape but not club penguins

chickbanger
chickbanger
12 posts
Nomad

well club penguin is lame...runescape is fun but it gets boring after 2 weeks of play club penguin makes me feel empty.

Goldensniper555
Goldensniper555
45 posts
Nomad

OMG Club Penguin? come on man. lol. Even though RS i think got old and really dorky RS.

Showing 1-15 of 155