ForumsGamesRunescape vs Club Pengiun

155 27167
xeias
xeias
17 posts
Nomad

Runescape is one of the best free mmorpgs out there and the best browser based mmorpg so far, club Penguin is another good mmorpg. Club penguin has minigames as well as runescape. Which is better? I want constructive criticism, do not flame. Thank you.

• 155 Replies
LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

you can't exactly compare the two...club penguin is just a little kid chatroom. because they're young, they need something to do while chatting, unlike teens, who can be satisfied with nothing more than white screen with words.

runescape is a game, with adventure, quests, xp, and an economy. so definitely runescape.

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

don't like either. its fun to get banned on club penguin though >

Rayisht
Rayisht
30 posts
Nomad

ilike runscape more than club pengiun. Club Pengiun is ok.

prokill122
prokill122
35 posts
Nomad

Runescape is waayyyy better then stupid little Club Penguin, Club Penguin is gay...

napolian654321
napolian654321
922 posts
Nomad

Haha CP gets boring realy easy so I say runescape

noo13killa
noo13killa
23 posts
Nomad

Personally? Get an Xbox. Buy COD 5 and Halo 3. Then, you won"t have to worry about peguins or runescape.

zethire
zethire
1 posts
Peasant

Runescape, though I don't care for it that much any more, I liked it better when I first signed up for it, now its kinda crappy

stwilly
stwilly
219 posts
Peasant

Personally, they're both crap. Club penguin is possibly one of the stupidest games i ever played, and runescapes just a lot of running around and owning trolls in like 2 hits and then running agoin, way too repeditive. Both are stupid

LavaLampTeam
LavaLampTeam
46 posts
Peasant

You just can't compare the two...They have two different playing styles...
I have played both, but Runescape is FTW.

RKO
RKO
140 posts
Nomad

I like Runescape alot more than Club Penguin. Although, the game has gotten waaaaaay too easy ever since RuneScape Classic. It's not even much of a challenge anymore, but that's just my opinion.

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

Alright people, dont waste your life on runescape because after a long time of playing and ur at level 100 er so, the fun runs out, you end up training (boring training) Then you reilized u've been wasting ur life, plus club penguin bores me because their is nothing you can do.. i used to play it about 3 years ago

Ikillpeople13
Ikillpeople13
34 posts
Nomad

I like runescape more because you can player v. player and stuff like that such as dueling and it's pretty fun when you have a higher lvl.So yea.

brooke_1997
brooke_1997
545 posts
Nomad

I've tried both and i hate them both :P

ShaitanLord
ShaitanLord
21 posts
Nomad

both of them are pretty bad compared to games like COD, but i prefer runescape. Club penguin is a game for children under 12 years old and there is nothing to do much. But in runescape there are a whol range of skills to train, quests to do and monster to fight.

paypayrj
paypayrj
39 posts
Nomad

runescape is way better its for all ages

but for club penguin i would say its only for little kids

Showing 106-120 of 155