ForumsSupport Forum+-+-New Moderator-+-+

98 19947
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Congratulations to our newest community moderator, Zophia! She has just been welcomed to the moderator team, and will make a great addition.

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_148_200.200_c.jpg

• 98 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I think this had generally gone off a little bit of a spin.

The moderation wheel is fire-proof, and if someone asks to be a mod, they light up the wheel and nothing happens.

But then again...

Well, whatever.
I think Zophia deserves 2 rounds of applause!

*clap clap clap clap clap*
*clap clap clap cla-*
*falls down through a trap-door*

PixelSmash
PixelSmash
566 posts
Nomad

Zophia, congratulations!
Now we'll all be even more scared of you, seeing as how your mod status only increases the fear brought upon people by your avatar... *yikes*

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*noms heads* Nah, not really...

And lol at the conversation about the Wheel of Moderation.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Congrats, Zoph! I knew (well I guess I can't really say I knew...) you would be a great candidate when you started getting really active a while back!

Great job! :P

Muddle
Muddle
104 posts
Nomad

Well done

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Hiding back jealousy, manages to whisper "Well Done, Zophia"

Hahahaha, just kidding!. Well done Zophia, what an achievement it must be to get into the Moderator team. You're the only person I've seen that's been crowned mod since I've come here. Did the request surprise you or where you working hard all the time to get to moderator standards?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Well, I've always been trying to act according to the moderator standards, since it's basically just being a good and responsible user (and such)...
When I first came here, I somehow thought 'oh, would be cool to be a mod', so I decided to behave well. After a few weeks I totally lost interest in becoming one, but keeping the behaviour pattern I had assembled apparently was enough.
Ish.

That, and I was lucky when NoName spun the Wheel of Moderation. :P

chibilin
chibilin
131 posts
Nomad

wooow "thinks about of his behaviour"
Well anyway congratulations zophia

Showing 91-98 of 98