ForumsSupport Forum+-+-New Moderator-+-+

98 19944
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Congratulations to our newest community moderator, Zophia! She has just been welcomed to the moderator team, and will make a great addition.

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_148_200.200_c.jpg

• 98 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Oh. Alright then. Ill get the beer and you all pay my fine for "underaged purchase of alcohol" for me. = )

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

You just give me the money, NoName, I will be fine buying it. I love the limits here in Denmark!

_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

Wow, congrates on becoming a moderater Zoph. Now I will be on my best behavior! XD

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

ah... I new she would be the next mod. Congrats. About 2 months ago, you really started helping out alot. your moderation doesn't come as a surprise.
Heh, thanks, I have always tried my best to help where possible.

Come on everyone... remember, Zophia was picked from my spin when I spun the Wheel of Moderation. She was not picked to be a mod for being a good member, it was luck. We are just lucky that shes a great member because even if she was a spamming, cussing, rule breaker... we would have still made her a mod (we follow the wheel till the end).
Yeah, that wheel is cool. That party we held was also pretty nice.

*lols at the beer discussion* I'll pass on that one, I don't like beer~ Can I haz juice instead?
KingCheetah
KingCheetah
270 posts
Nomad

Congrats I always knew you would make a great Mod, I think everyone agrees that you will be a great Mod. (personally I think you will be the best) no offense other Mods.=]

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Come on everyone... remember, Zophia was picked from my spin when I spun the Wheel of Moderation. She was not picked to be a mod for being a good member, it was luck.

And what about the weird initiation ritual? Did she have to go through all that too?
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

best bahvior, the wheel? contacting,xD
even if you were a mod? i think it would just be lucky...
any way congrats!! to who ever is a mod now!

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

And what about the weird initiation ritual? Did she have to go through all that too?

What initiation ritual? Her form paper just happened to escape the flames needed to heat Fort Mod, and Strop just happened to spot it. The paper was burned, but they still remembered the form, so they kept an eye on her progress =)
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Oh no, we have an initiation ritual, but it is very secretive.

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

*lols at the beer discussion* I'll pass on that one, I don't like beer~ Can I haz juice instead?

i can haz cheezburger?

the blue text mantis is lucky, i wanted my name on that wheel... lol
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Oh no, we have an initiation ritual, but it is very secretive.

Rreally? No name pretty much mentions the whole thing in his thread about how people become mods just not the locations!
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

i can haz cheezburger?
I can haz cheese sammich. ^^

And you do not want to know about the initiation ceremony... *noms painkiller* At least the party afterward was fun. =)
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

And you do not want to know about the initiation ceremony... *noms painkiller*

Not anymore by the sounds of it.
IQAndreas
IQAndreas
299 posts
Peasant

At least the party afterward was fun. =)

That is, if you are able to remember it the day after.
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Rreally? No name pretty much mentions the whole thing in his thread about how people become mods just not the locations!

I lied, I failled to mention the initiations.
Showing 31-45 of 98