ForumsSupport Forum+-+-New Moderator-+-+

98 19945
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Congratulations to our newest community moderator, Zophia! She has just been welcomed to the moderator team, and will make a great addition.

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_148_200.200_c.jpg

• 98 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I lied, I failled to mention the initiations.
Because of the shame we would all feel if they were publicly known... Dude, was all that water really needed?

That is, if you are able to remember it the day after.
XD
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Dude, was all that water really needed?

I dont know what you are talking about but of couurse it was needed, there can never be too much water.
howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Congratulations Zophia!I am so happy for you.Wait til Cenere flips.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Flips? Cenere was actually the very first (besides Carlie) to congratulate me.
But ya, the huge pictures of the mantis might have a flip inducing effect. X)

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Congratz Zoph, for becoming a mod. I hope you will help us make this site better. =)

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I will certainly try my best~

I think I'll go see if I can find a merit worthy comment or two. The only cool mod things I haven't tried yet, are the merit thingy and the ban hammer. But I can't really go around looking for someone to ban. I bet that'll come automatically eventually...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

We could turn that around and say that you have all gotten a new active mod for Christmas?
I just hope that me starting in school again in January won't eat all of my internet time. Ah, it probably won't...

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Congrats Zophia -- it's been long overdue!

Though, it's kind of hard to answer questions from other users without seeing your reply. Then there's no real point in replying :P

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

congratulations on neing a MOD zophia,
*tries to find and delete all his comments on his own profile*
^_^ V

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

... Me still no like that armatar. It is scary and will eat my head.... But yeah for beer! You should celebrate in a prober way, Zophia, with beer, booze and hot women!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

... Me still no like that armatar. It is scary and will eat my head.... But yeah for beer! You should celebrate in a prober way, Zophia, with beer, booze and hot women!
So many potential jokes... So many... Arrrrrrgh!! *dies*

*resurrects*
Though, it's kind of hard to answer questions from other users without seeing your reply. Then there's no real point in replying :P
That's kind of the point of a question being answered, isn't it? :P
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

...Then I will go celebrate, I still have half a bottle of rum! And a nurse comming over.... *faceplam*

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*facelaptop*
Duuude... Btw, you never got around to getting me drunk. You still have permission to try, though. :P

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Oh, yeah... *looks at wallet* *wallet: empty* Darn...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Bwahaha. Oh, and I totally have half a Christmas present for you. Just needa find the other half...

Errr, I think we're starting to be a bit spammy again...

Showing 46-60 of 98