ForumsGame WalkthroughsSonny 2:How to Beat Baron Brixues

114 122546
leaderjoseph
leaderjoseph
216 posts
Nomad

How to beat baron brixuis.(i dont know the spelling hehe)

(I suggest bieng biological)First of all you must have roald and verudux on your team.then you must have these i tems from the store of from training:

Sonny:
Frosted Fate-Primary arms
Supreme Grasps-Gloves
X5C8-5-Footwear
X5C8-4-Leggings
Righteous Breast Plate or Elite Armor-Body Wear
Frozen Helm-Headwear

Veradux:
Anything that increases focus,speed,stregth and instinct.

Roald:
Cloaking Helm-Headwear
Rightfull Grasp-Gloves
Rebellion Striker-Primary arms
Faith Runners-Footwear
Hope's Streghth-Leggings
Righteous Breast Plate or Elite Armor-Body Wear

Baron B.'s super attacks:
Nightmare
Tick Tock

First,all you have to do is keep attacking him while setting your allies strategy to tactical.if baron b. uses "subversion" switch the strategy of your allies to defensive.keep fighting him until his life goes 31000 below.he must have used all his focus on you.if this happens break him to stun him and keep attacking.after he recovers all his focus by using some kind of move he will recieve holy scars time by time.if this happens,hit him with your strongest move.this will cause him damage in thousands becaus of holy scars.if the holy scars gets removed just keep attacking him and also protect veradux because he is the only one that can heal you(exept if he uses tick tock,your dead!!)after some time he will again recieve holy scars.take this as an advantage then hit him with your strongest attack until he dies.if you cant kill him at that time,just keep fighting until the holy scars appear again of if he dies.dont worry about dying(you will surely fail if you die while his life is above 31000)because your team mates can take care it for you.

Hope this helps.

• 114 Replies
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

And I don't think he is "by far" the hardest.

He's the first major boss that is a huge step in difficulty. As with any first boss that has no real 'weakness' until you have a good method of attacking with abilities, people are going to flutter over to the forums and ask for help ^^
deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

flutter to the forums? more like trample a guy at walmart to the forums.

difficulty curve in this game fails... o.O

leaderjoseph
leaderjoseph
216 posts
Nomad

i defeated him using biological.i went crazy!!!

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

I beat him on Heroic.

Well im bout too

riboflavinbob
riboflavinbob
5 posts
Nomad

I dont know why everyones finding it hard to beat baron... are you guys playing on heroic or something? just get ur comrades vitality high and instinct so they can heal you. then you just wait for the baron to kill himself with the focus thing

leaderjoseph
leaderjoseph
216 posts
Nomad

its not that easy riboflavinbob.......besides im in easy mode!!!!

dman15
dman15
1 posts
Nomad

baron brixous is easy to kill with the biological class its so easy just use disrupt and get rid of focus and he kill self just too easy to beat

rokly
rokly
1 posts
Nomad

Here's how i did it on psycho:

2/2 Traumatize
2/2 Haunt
--------------------
3/3 Shock Therapy
5/5 Charged Blood
1/4 High Voltage
4/4 Electrical Storm
1/1 Wraith Form

For gear, maxed possible +instinct, also +vitality.

Heroes on Phalanx, or whatever is the most defensive position.

Traumatize and Haunt him, refresh if needed. Heros will heal out everything, including Tick Tock.

When you deplete his focus, he will get hit for around 2500 for several turns. When he gets Holy Scars, slap in a 6500 damage Shock Therapy crit.
Electrical storm and Wraith Form are purely for Focus regeneration.

Uzriel
Uzriel
8 posts
Nomad

I only attack him with Slash o.o xd

leaderjoseph
leaderjoseph
216 posts
Nomad

hhahaahahaah!!!!!i just finished heroic mode today!!!haha!!!

heven93
heven93
1 posts
Nomad

I beat baron brixius using reconstruct every time my health got low.
I also used avenger form to bring my focus up to it's max.
then I used glacier or vascular arrest, or vapour cannon to bring down his health.
I also used demolish every so often. subversion was also one of my abilities.
just keep using those certain abilities and he'll be dead in no time!

P.S. glacier, vascular arrest, and vapour cannon sometimes did 1000 damage or more

Crouchbite
Crouchbite
219 posts
Nomad

To beat Baron Brixues, I had Roald set to the bar on the far right and I had Veradaux on the far left bar. The I would use disrupt to make Baron's focus go down and corrosion to make the attacks more effective.So when Bron makes himself regain focus and it takes off lots of health from him. I did that for the whole time and I finnally beat him. I trained on train battles to get to lvl 12 then I fought him.

DRAGONFORCE
DRAGONFORCE
1 posts
Nomad

JUST RESPEC AND FUCK HIM UP WITH STUNNING MOVES AND THE USE URE MOSTDAMAGING MOVE WHEN HE HAS THE HOLY SCARS APPLIED TO HIMSELF

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

I just beat him by hammering him with my Biological. Massive strength is a must to kill him.

ifish2077
ifish2077
1 posts
Nomad

i got to 29000 health with a hydro and i couldnt beat him

Showing 16-30 of 114