ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1220 857965
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,220 Replies
shadowlinxxx678
shadowlinxxx678
2 posts
Nomad

I like Sonny also i played the 2nd one and it was good

Xx1Alex1xX
Xx1Alex1xX
1 posts
Nomad

if they will make me wit much longer I will just die from boring I cant wait enye more o.o

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

that's the best part bout krin . What he is waiting for is for us all to be bored and keep on commenting on his profile and then suddenly.........on an unexpected day BAM ! Sonny3 and then every ag gamer will praise him like a god

Zyph
Zyph
38 posts
Nomad

the new sinjid I heard should be out in 2- 5 months where sonny 3 should be out in late 2012

but seriously, it takes a LONG time to make a good game just to let you know

Cynix
Cynix
1 posts
Nomad

Orly Zyph? Well fckin well, there is a new Call of duty out every year, they are all good except for black ops. I am quite dissapointed with krin's lack of updating his fans, He also closed [url=http://krinlabs.com], now what are we supposed to do?

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

He also closed [url=http://krinlabs.com], now what are we supposed to do?

All we have to do, is simple just wait until he updates something or does something to inform us about either of the games.
ramzaman
ramzaman
231 posts
Farmer

but call of duty is made by companies and lots of money
much more people
and theyre getting paid for what they do
Krin probably enjoys making games but he is one person and he is working on 2 games right now. Snijid will be out soon and then sonny 3 long time after that
but you cant compare sonny to call of duty..theres a big difference theree

theDopeyPear
theDopeyPear
2 posts
Nomad

how many years has it been? sonny 3.... hah....

jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

Yeah this topic was made in December 08, that's long time ago Krin said that Sonny 3 will come out!

Octugen
Octugen
36 posts
Nomad

He's prioritizing Sinjid 3 currently, and just released a new video on the Alpha -> His account (Z1-Z2 playthrough).

Direct link: http://vimeo.com/29565790

Early early alpha, but in full production
As of the current: Aesthetics < Mechanics for now.

Tehepicwafflez
Tehepicwafflez
2 posts
Nomad

Cant wait

Scarlettt
Scarlettt
40 posts
Nomad

URL is broken. If it's that initial boss battle video, that was released about a year and a half ago. Just leave Krin alone, he's a talented, young, but solo game designer. It's been so long that I longer look forward to it, but I will be pleasantly surprised whenever it comes out.

Zyph
Zyph
38 posts
Nomad

still waiting for the most epic game armor games will ever see

jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

Congratz for this thread. Now it got 1000 replies!

Octugen
Octugen
36 posts
Nomad

Link is dodgy, that's true. Just delete the "</p>&lt>" when you've pasted it. Vid was release a few days ago!

Showing 961-975 of 1220